9.5 list, Jan 5th

barnyard

KTM rider
I thought that this contract made the 9/5 list an opt out list. Everyone was on, unless opted off. I have been in feeders and am going back to package on Monday, but have not signed on to the list.

542thruNthru

I thought that this contract made the 9/5 list an opt out list. Everyone was on, unless opted off. I have been in feeders and am going back to package on Monday, but have not signed on to the list.

No. There are two times a year that the list will be circulated. Before Jan 5th and June 5th.

Last year locals took it upon themselves to decide how the list would be done. Some just put everyone on automatically. From what I was told the company fought it and at panels in early October it was decided that the union would create a offical list and circulate it like the contract says.

KOG72

I’m full of it
My question is why would anybody go from feeders back to package????

barnyard

KTM rider
My question is why would anybody go from feeders back to package????

There is not enough feeder work in my building to work feeders year around. I ran a peak feeder route and should be in feeders 10-12 weeks this coming year, plus peak. My peak run was Su-Th, which I really liked.

We had 9:30 start times during peak. I worked 12 hours a day in feeders, and it was still easier than package.

AttackedHawk34

As a cover driver i didn't even bother. I dont even have a route. Im just some scab who covers the high seniority bid drivers routes that I'm sure thats on that list. Thats the only way i probably be despatched in a reasonable manner because of them and there years if service compared to my little 3.