9.5 list

Rack em

Made the Podium
I know. Article 22.4 includes language that affects, even contradicts, other articles. One of the main reasons I voted no was because I wanted 22.4 taken out, but I would have settled for the language being cleaned up, a lot. It will be interesting to see the grievances that arise from the poorly written language in this contract, and the subsequent panel or arbitration decisions.
Yes, I too wanted 22.4 either taken out or the language to be dramatically improved so the company cannot exploit it like they will be able to now. Our BAs have a rough couple of months ahead of them will trying to sort through this new mess of language.

542thruNthru

Rack em

Made the Podium
That's true and let's hope they are that dumb. Because hell we know they can be and a win is a win. :)
Sure hope so because I know that all drivers over 4 years in my center will be on the 9.5 list and the younger drivers will get screwed sooooooo bad and management will do everything in their power to keep them off the list too.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lol just saw this. Thanks for the "image credit"

I didn't want replicate the effort since you already had a perfectly good image. Credit where credit is due.
giphy (5).gif

Sure hope so because I know that all drivers over 4 years in my center will be on the 9.5 list and the younger drivers will get screwed sooooooo bad and management will do everything in their power to keep them off the list too.
FYI... all regular full time drivers have always qualified for the 9.5 list regardless of years of service.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Im not talking about the 22.4 language. I’m talking about under the old language.
Ohhhhhhhh, yeah but they made it harder for drivers under 4 years who don't have a bid route to get on the list. It took me a long time to finally get on the list.

Ohhhhhhhh, yeah but they made it harder for drivers under 4 years who don't have a bid route to get on the list. It took me a long time to finally get on the list.
Simple, you are a driver, scheduled to cover a route everyday. You are moved around by management. It can be done within 30 days of gaining seniority.