9.5 starts tomorrow who’s excited?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Only thing Xbox was good for was halo
1704496313457789.gif

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Quad time for 9.5 payout but apparently it’s a progressive grievance process to get to that point? 4 grievance procedures I thought I read.
Correct me if I’m wrong anyone
“After the forty-five (45) day Supplemental Co-Chair meeting, if there are continued violations the Co-Chairs shall have the discretion to grant quadruple time penalties as outlined in this section.”

Basically SOB himself has to get involved.

Staydryitsraining

Quad time for 9.5 payout but apparently it’s a progressive grievance process to get to that point? 4 grievance procedures I thought I read.
Correct me if I’m wrong anyone
Here you file 3 times, 4th time you request moving forward to be paid at quad rate. It goes to labor and is decided between the powers that be. You get a ojs ride to determine if it's "you" or the "route". According to the powers that be if you want quad pay moving forward you will have no ot. This is all theory as it obviously hasn't happen yet.

RangerMan06

Here you file 3 times, 4th time you request moving forward to be paid at quad rate. It goes to labor and is decided between the powers that be. You get a ojs ride to determine if it's "you" or the "route". According to the powers that be if you want quad pay moving forward you will have no ot. This is all theory as it obviously hasn't happen yet.
I truly hope this is the way it works!!