9.5 quadruple pay

Is anyone ever going to see quadruple pay from 9.5? I heard that you only get paid quadruple pay AFTER you have had a meeting with labor and the issue persists. I doubt UPS wants to hand out over $150 an hour for a violation that could easily be avoided.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Is anyone ever going to see quadruple pay from 9.5? I heard that you only get paid quadruple pay AFTER you have had a meeting with labor and the issue persists. I doubt UPS wants to hand out over $150 an hour for a violation that could easily be avoided.
Probably never see it.

542thruNthru

Oh it's worse than that. Even if it persists it's still not guaranteed....
Screenshot_20230914_105424_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Yeah because the company co-chair is going to whole heartedly agree that the driver is doing everything he can to make 9.5.

542thruNthru

Yeah although it sounds great… sounds extremely unlikely too. Same with 8 hour request… if we don’t tell them by 1pm we need work taken off, we didn’t do our part? BS.
Well for one if you think you won't make 8 hours you tell them and they are to take it off before leaving the building. After that if you find you still can't make 8 hours then it falls on you to inform management by 1pm.

Really not that difficult.

Well for one if you think you won't make 8 hours you tell them and they are to take it off before leaving the building. After that if you find you still can't make 8 hours then it falls on you to inform management by 1pm.

Really not that difficult.
Right but my point is we will never see 2 hours of double time with this either because we have to tell them now.

Nah
Probably never see it.
I have my doubts whether anyone ever saw triple time for supervisors working under the last contract, even though that was the language.

Or that the Article 37/harassment language ever resulted in supervisors or managers needing to go to a committee and/or employees being paid a monetary penalty.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I have my doubts whether anyone ever saw triple time for supervisors working under the last contract, even though that was the language.

Or that the Article 37/harassment language ever resulted in supervisors or managers needing to go to a committee and/or employees being paid a monetary penalty.
We get triple time paid for supes working pretty routinely here. Documentation is key!

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Isn't the idea to stop sups from working anyway? No hands on our packages and there is no single penalty.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

We did here.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd

Triple time long time here.
Now quad time.

Staydryitsraining

I guess your in a small building and no one had the balls to actually file. I made 1000s in triple time sups working grievances.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Besides the monetary payment, what's the repercussion? Does Preload Sup Ahmad get canned after X number of grievances? How does that work