9.5 starts tomorrow who’s excited?

Thebrownblob

Yea but many the driver got themselves in hot water think ithey are smarter than everyone.
True. Don’t flick the Bears nose if you can’t do the job correctly.. most of these drivers have 1000 excuses why they have to cut corners and do things that can get them in trouble. And then they complain. If they file a grievance, there’s a target on their back when in fact, they put the target there themselves.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
METAL GEAR SOLID
🧔‍♂️✊
8 hour game with 20 minutes of actual game play
1679033563870484.gif

Shooting for the stars good for him. my experience is they will take you right up to the edge and it will get figured out before you get that far. Who knows maybe he’ll be the first.
That's a grievance/hearing they'll settle to get someone's job back.

"We'll let TimeStealingDoucheBag come back to work with a 'time served' suspension if you pull this."

Over70irregs

Shooting for the stars good for him. my experience is they will take you right up to the edge and it will get figured out before you get that far. Who knows maybe he’ll be the first.
They will send you messages at last min and your truck will be super light. Then you will start over. Go4it

Brownwind

Or they get irritated and make sure you have the worst truck, loader and dock spot. You better be ready for a fun time.

Thebrownblob

I’m hoping for your success and we’re all here to support you 👍.
Really not something I need to worry about anymore. They stopped fooling with me a long time ago. I’m just telling people who complain about having a target on their back. The attitude to have is do the job correctly and screw them if they don’t like the outcome. there’s nothing they can do to me except make my paycheck bigger with their dumb decisions. Stay cool, stay calm, and eventually they move on, realizing they cannot bully you.