9.5 starts tomorrow who’s excited?

Really not something I need to worry about anymore. They stopped fooling with me a long time ago. I’m just telling people who complain about having a target on their back. The attitude to have is do the job correctly and screw them if they don’t like the outcome. there’s nothing they can do to me except make my paycheck bigger with their dumb decisions. Stay cool, stay calm, and eventually they move on, realizing they cannot bully you.
Thanks Dave

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Xbox Ultimate
The Sega I remember as a child was a sega Saturn. Other than that the oldest one I played was the original Nintendo console. My favorite was the n64 though. I play so much legend of Zelda and super smash brothers.
I loved StarFox 64.
I had a Sega master system, Genesis, Sega cd, game gear and finally the Saturn. I never played the Dreamcast. I bought an original Xbox, I have a series X, but I mostly play computer with Xbox pc game pass. I might play 3 hours a per week. Always have something better to do.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
If I'm autistic for liking Sega what does that make the people that bought this obscure Panasonic?
Screenshot_20240118_061048_Chrome.jpg

JustDeliverIt

The Sega I remember as a child was a sega Saturn. Other than that the oldest one I played was the original Nintendo console. My favorite was the n64 though. I play so much legend of Zelda and super smash brothers.

I feel ancient, I started on an Atari 2600 and thought the NES was an amazing upgrade at the time.

DriverNerd

I still have my original Nintendo. Put in Legend of Zelda a couple times a year. So strange to play it on a 75" TV now when I used to play it on the "big TV" (25") as a kid.