By The Book

Back on topic. Even though my business agent and my center manger were in the office when I walked in and opted in. I did not email my business agent. Both were there why should I ? Guess what not on the 9.5 list. What's funny is our UPS labor guy pointed out it is a verbal agreement. I'm on the list even if I did not email my business agent. But for the future. I will email and document it.
So, your on the list with a date back to when your BA was in the office?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Back on topic. Even though my business agent and my center manger were in the office when I walked in and opted in.

Did you physically sign anything, that stated it was the "9.5 opt in - opt out list" ??

I did not email my business agent.

I don't know why you would.

Guess what not on the 9.5 list.

If you didn't sign anything requesting it, that would explain it.

What's funny is our UPS labor guy pointed out it is a verbal agreement.

If a "genuine" UPS Labor person told you that....

They are either dumb, Or just BS'ing you.

-Bug-

dqs95124

Years ago we would sign up for the 9.5 list. Now we have to keep track of when we fall of the list. Then when we go over 3 days after we fall the list. We tell the center manger we are opting in then email our business agent. Both were there so I did not feel it was necessary to email my business agent. Next time I will

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Years ago we would sign up for the 9.5 list. Now we have to keep track of when we fall of the list. Then when we go over 3 days after we fall the list. We tell the center manger we are opting in then email our business agent. Both were there so I did not feel it was necessary to email my business agent. Next time I will
Put it on a grievance form when you opt in.
Best way to document the event.

dqs95124

What I'm saying is there is no paper. It's done by email. It used to be on paper. No more. I Remember the form that used to be filled out. Not around now.