95% sure someone stole some cards

542thruNthru

This reminds me when I was a cover driver and a bid driver was out of FMLA for peak. I grabbed his xmas cards and put them in my backpack. When he came back after I forgot to give them to him. That week he came up to me livid and accusing me of stealing them.

We got into it but afterwards he realized that it was a simple mistake. Non had been opened and I had just forgotten over the last couple weeks that I had them.

Not saying it's the same scenario but from then on I left every single card that was hanging on a door or gate for a driver.

Indecisi0n

This reminds me when I was a cover driver and a bid driver was out of FMLA for peak. I grabbed his xmas cards and put them in my backpack. When he came back after I forgot to give them to him. That week he came up to me livid and accusing me of stealing them.

We got into it but afterwards he realized that it was a simple mistake. Non had been opened and I had just forgotten over the last couple weeks that I had them.

Not saying it's the same scenario but from then on I left every single card that was hanging on a door or gate for a driver.
You forgot for weeks? Come on boo...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Dude wanted his little xmas presents he should have come to work. When I covered routes for peak (lo these many years ago) anything a customer handed me went right in my pocket.

542thruNthru

Dude wanted his little xmas presents he should have come to work. When I covered routes for peak (lo these many years ago) anything a customer handed me went right in my pocket.

The envelopes all had his name on them. He was out for 6 weeks because of a newborn.

He's a good guy. Just didn't know me and flipped out because he thought I was a thief.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The envelopes all had his name on them. He was out for 6 weeks because of a newborn.

He's a good guy. Just didn't know me and flipped out because he thought I was a thief.
You shoulda left all the empty torn open envelopes laying on the shelf of his package car and then denied knowing anything about it.

Heavy Package

Anything to do or nah fam

Nah fam.

upload_2019-12-29_7-12-12.jpeg