9five and 30 minutes lunch.

Siveriano

I was the only one who filled the from to opt in into the 30 minutes lunch, now i see drivers crying because I go home by 6pm almost every day.

Some times with i go for my run i even see the drivers driving back to the building as i live close by, i just wave at them and point at my watch.

Tbh is kinda of sad because i tried to get everyone on it but the most common answer was " for what? so they can give me 30 minutes more of work" because they are afraid to file regarding 9five.

542thruNthru

I was the only one who filled the from to opt in into the 30 minutes lunch, now i see drivers crying because I go home by 6pm almost every day.

Some times with i go for my run i even see the drivers driving back to the building as i live close by, i just wave at them and point at my watch.

Tbh is kinda of sad because i tried to get everyone on it but the most common answer was " for what? so they can give me 30 minutes more of work" because they are afraid to file regarding 9five.

What????

b3a.gif

UPSER1987

You live close to a UPS building? Nice neighborhood.

DriverNerd

You go for a run after doing this job?

I run 3 days a week. Once you do the job for a while and if you keep yourself in decent shape you shouldn't be that tired after work. Granted, 100 degree days I'm pretty wiped after work. When I run after work I absolutely fly - my body is so limbered and stretched out I can really push myself. When I run in the morning, I'm way too stiff <insert joke> to run very well.

Siveriano

You go for a run after doing this job?
Like DRIVERNERD said, I usually start around 1930 then do it for about 30 to 45 minutes, I also workout in the morning 3 days a week.
Basically workout 6 days a week.

I guess you can say that i found my own pace at work, this also improved my work performance, im not running but im not gonna purposely slow down.

Also was 268 lbs 3 months ago and prediabetic, now im at 240 and blood sigar back to normal.

You live close to a UPS building? Nice neighborhood.
When i made book the first thing i did was finding a place close by. No time to commute 3 hours a day.

Last edited: