A/C Petition

UTBROWNRUNNER

I just signed the petition. I figure it can hurt. You never know, maybe something will come of it.

I've seen a couple of these units in USPS trucks recently... The carriers said they work pretty well. I'm wondering if they'd work in our vehicles. Not sure where we'd put the coolers for sure though. Maybe strap them on the floor behind the seat?
cooldatazz.com

Integrity

Binge Poster
And I suppose next you'll tell me that one day I will be able to visit BC without having to read Upstate's nonsense. Like that'll happen! :lol:
dumbmuthertrucker.

You are not dumb.

Although I don't agree with some of Upstate's points of view and the manner that he replies to posts, he also has some great points of view and is an asset to this online community.

All internet forums would function much more as intended if all of us learned to focus on the point, topic, principle being discussed and not the personality of the poster.

It has been said by some to keep your focus on " principles over personalities".

Sincerely,
I

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I agree with BrownTexas, it will NEVER happen.

Twenty million people could sign that petition and it would change nothing. You work for UPS and want air conditioning? Go into feeders.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This isn't an email system. You aren't writing me a letter. It is a public forum. Please adjust your responses.
BrownTexas,

I prefer to respond in this manner.

It is part of Integrity's persona and character to respond in this way.

I do believe I am within the BC TOS with my replies.

Thank you for the counsel though.

Sincerely,
I

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
I went a year or so after getting my new truck trying to tough it out without that tiny fan...it was miserable. I just finally had my mechanic put a new fan in.

The new fans they use are super high velocity and so powerful that they move air in from outside instead of just blowing around the hot air in the cab. I found that out the hard way when I forgot to empty my trash and my lunch remains had gone rancid over the weekend, complete with maggots (nasty). I smelled nothing until each time I turned the truck on (truck not moving) and the fan kicked in, which sucked in air from outside past the trash can and blew it into my face (fan is mounted above windshield by backup cam monitor). Felt like someone was smacking me with a decomposing corpse for half an hour until I figured it out.

Life has been so much nicer since I got a fan back. Without it I'm soaking wet all day--With it, I stay relatively dry.
Never knew there was an option? I just have that little fan that I cannot feel from the drivers seat.I'll check with my mechanics.

Thanks,anything helps in the heat.