A fresh start

A

afups

Wishing all of you a Happy, Healthy and prosperous new year.

I would like to suggest that all threads that exist not be used any longer. There is just too much bickering, whining and even venom among them.

Perhaps we could start new threads starting at midnight and make the threads contribute something to the community. Perhaps members will discontinue the personal attacks, the insults, the whining and the bitching. Perhaps........

D

dammor

I would be happy to jump on that boat. We don't have to agree, but being civil would be a pleasant change. Our goal is surely a common one.

Happy new Year.

M

my2cents

I would prefer the civil discussions myself. I used to read every post on every thread. I stopped doing that a few months ago because I find the whining, personal attacks, etc. to be boring. Now I skim read the threads, focusing on the ones where posters make productive comments or insights. The others that don't pass the skim test are avoided. A sure way to turn my attention away from a thread is to type in all caps or have multiple grammar and spelling errors in them. Posting civil comments would be a nice New Year's resolution.