A Lamb Wins the PA 18th District

It will be fine

But they hate the Pelosi/Schumer Corporatist even more.

Therefore => Trump.

Country is looking for a change from the Dims and the Repugs!
Without massive structural changes our system will always have 2 parties. At best we'll change the names. Trump has shown people don't care about policy, they just pick a team.

floridays

Without massive structural changes our system will always have 2 parties. At best we'll change the names. Trump has shown people don't care about policy, they just pick a team.
If that is true, how did he pick up the blue states that projected him to victory. Continue to live in fantasy land. I know your response will be that Russian bots, and collusion with the Russians supplied the push. Not an acceptable answer, supply another reason.

BrownArmy

If that is true, how did he pick up the blue states that projected him to victory. Continue to live in fantasy land. I know your response will be that Russian bots, and collusion with the Russians supplied the push. Not an acceptable answer, supply another reason.

Black swan.

It will be fine

Fair point, but I don't think many voters switch sides in presidential elections. Hillary was an awful candidate and democratic voters didn't show up. The margin in those 3 states was 70k votes. There was no groundswell of support for Trump's agenda.

floridays

Fair point, but I don't think many voters switch sides in presidential elections. Hillary was an awful candidate and democratic voters didn't show up. The margin in those 3 states was 70k votes. There was no groundswell of support for Trump's agenda.
Gonna have to disagree on that.

Popular vote:
Obama 2008 69,476,897
Obama 2012 65,915,795
Clinton 2016 65,844,954
Gonna have to come up with a better answer, I think you need to look deeper. I'll give you a hint where to begin.
How many elected Senate seats and House seats, federal and statewide were lost during Obama's reign? Please quote an answer to both questions, we can work from that point.