A liberal finally admits: abortion is murder!

Non liberal

So you don't believe they will be punished in Hell for all of eternity? You think Jesus joking about the ten commandments?

BTW at least 189 innocent people have been executed since 1973.
Lol, plenty of examples of the wicked being put to death in the Bible. The Bible actually calls on a righteous government to follow through on the death penalty for wicked people.

fishtm2001

I believe we will look back at the death penalty a generation from now just like we look back at slavery: with horror and shame, wondering how we ever thought using the Bible to justify it was okay.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So you don't believe they will be punished in Hell for all of eternity? You think Jesus joking about the ten commandments?

BTW at least 189 innocent people have been executed since 1973.
Always lose a few, anyway, dna evidence overcomes a lot of questions.

Don't let em' loose, give em' the juice!

Non liberal

I believe we will look back at the death penalty a generation from now just like we look back at slavery: with horror and shame, wondering how we ever thought using the Bible to justify it was okay.
It’s already been over Two thousand years, hasn’t happened yet. Evil deserves to be extinguished.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do you understand the difference between an adult who did something so heinous society requires he pay the ultimate price for it and an innocent baby who's only crime is he exists?
He, or she. No "woman's right" for these gals yet to be born.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Probably won't get a chance to look back a generation from now.
Because we have decided not to convict lawbreakers($1000.00 stealing limit), the police are bad, rioters and looters run amuck, honor a dick headed thug with a statue (what a joke), death threats to the highest court in the land because you don't agree, and we didn't kill killers, the anarchy will be so bad, the civil society you see crumbling around you now, may not exist.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Probably won't get a chance to look back a generation from now.
Because we have decided not to convict lawbreakers($1000.00 stealing limit), the police are bad, rioters and looters run amuck, honor a dick headed thug with a statue (what a joke), death threats to the highest court in the land because you don't agree, and we didn't kill killers, the anarchy will be bad, the civil society you see crumbling around you now, may not exist.
Those idiots won’t survive.

Gotta Go

3BCC7F74-D747-498C-ADBA-405B5D56EE83.jpeg

When are people going to understand? It’s not about the woman’s irresponsible choice of having sex in her Friday night stupor. It’s about the innocent life she created that she wants to end. Wtf. Your killing someone when you abort. Murder is not allowed in a civilized society. The nerve of people that think they can murder to save themselves the inconvenience of raising a child is astounding.
It’s a pro death cult and their blood lust is an addiction at this point. They need the murder and the money they get from it like a junkie needs heroin

Non liberal

http://www.uexpress.com/printable/print.html?uc_full_date=20090602&uc_comic=ru

Whatever your take on abortion is, I wish we would be honest to exactly what it is. I learned long ago in college biology that when you abort a fetus you are ending a human life, period. That is where the debate should then be centered; is it permissable to end human life under certain circumstances?

I am personally against abortion. But would I be in all circumstances? Probably not.

One thing I know is that abortion is not a right granted by the constitution. If it were allowed to be voted on in each state, I feel a lot of the acrimony involved in the abortion debate would subside if people had the right to decide if their communities want to allow abortion or not.
Do we let our communities decide if murder is ok? The only reason all people are not outraged about this is because there arent babies standing up all over the world saying” stop murdering us!”
Also because nobody ever sees the body of an aborted baby. Stop calling a baby a fetus. There is no such thing as a fetus. A baby is a small person, “fetus” is used to desensitize you to abortion.