A Little Extra Love

What kind of packages do you give a little extra care to? In no way am I rough with anything, but you all know the sense of urgency there is when handling most things. However, the ones with anything alive in it I am always extra gentle with. Fish and crickets mostly, and I'm pretty sure they're on there way to getting eaten, but I like to take that extra second to set it down gently, and right side up. And the boxes where someone wrote "Please (whatever)" I pay attention to those ones too. I know I can't be the only one.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I try to take extra care when delivering all the exercise equipment ordered by the overweight ladies on my route. I realize it has to be in good working order so they can get right into their exercise routines. After four weeks of use when they come to the conclusion that their butts are not getting any smaller, I want them to have a nice piece of equipment to hang their laundry on to dry.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What kind of packages do you give a little extra care to? In no way am I rough with anything, but you all know the sense of urgency there is when handling most things. However, the ones with anything alive in it I am always extra gentle with. Fish and crickets mostly, and I'm pretty sure they're on there way to getting eaten, but I like to take that extra second to set it down gently, and right side up. And the boxes where someone wrote "Please (whatever)" I pay attention to those ones too. I know I can't be the only one.
Anything marked, Waterford, Cash's of Ireland or Bohemian Crystal !!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Vermont Teddy Bear, it says I'm giving it a headache on the bottom. Also Sherries Berries, I want someone to treat my package with berries with equally tender hands.

teamsterdan

typically oddball stuff like hockey sticks, golf bags..luggage...............besides the fact they are paying big tyme the stuff is usually going to someone on campus (go badgers)......have handled a lot of the other fun stuff mentioned too..........good thread

UPSGUY72

Vermont Teddy Bear, it says I'm giving it a headache on the bottom. Also Sherries Berries, I want someone to treat my package with berries with equally tender hands.

Have you ever priced a Vermont Teddy Bear? They are very expensive.

That's because there made in the USA. They also have a lifetime guaranty. If something happen you can send it to them and they will fix it.

You get what you pay for.