A Little Extra Love

jaker

trolling
^^^^this! Honestly I know I'm a shallow man or maybe I'm just a man. Victoria secret Venus and FOH are the only packages I give a second glance. Then hope the recipient is worth a second glance.
The sad part is that's really a hit or miss and more misses then hits

old brown shoe

30 year driver
The large canisters with bull seaman in them for inseminating cows . Sure don't want to bust open or get shook up to much or the cow might have a cross eyed calf. And you think your job sucks, how would you like to be the guy who has to get the jug full.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The large canisters with bull seaman in them for inseminating cows . Sure don't want to bust open or get shook up to much or the cow might have a cross eyed calf. And you think your job sucks, how would you like to be the guy who has to get the jug full.
I bet all the bulls are real nice to him.

BrownArmy

Picked up an NDA on a Friday night...some optimistic shipper was sending live turtles - guy got mad with a sharpie and wrote all kinds of directions and 'this end up' arrows.

Should have paid for Saturday delivery.

(maybe turtles go into a sleep stage when they're on a trailer for 60 hours...)

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I delivered a a pair of Larry Bird's old sneakers to a place the Celtics were getting them bronzed at !! ( hell yah,, I tried em on) !!!! Thats why we carry tape on car ! Took good care of those puppies !!