A little rant....

menotyou

bella amicizia
Wow. I'm 30 minutes from my center. We have people traveling from Harrisville, which is 45-50 minutes away. I couldn't do that.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Scratch name SuperBalls and find an alternative A.S.A.P. Lol

I thought I was the only one that had 4 stops in my 3000 sec and 60 in my 8000 with my preloader dumping pieces from all sections in my 8000. Take 10 min after your air and some commercial is off to push through your sections sorting and place them better. When your 8 are jammed up then burn off your 5 and 6's and dump 1st half 8's were your 5 were and push the rest up were your 4's were and spank em out like a man.

Unless you want some real O.T. In thaat case leave everything were it is and run your 8's 1st. LoL. 97% resi. sounds like a dream. Would be kewl.

No foul, Just toying with ya

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
How's the commute, around 7am, from your little part of Gods Country? It's hell from this area, west of MHT. Another reason to step back from FT driving = 1-2 hr commute every day, each way.

My commute through "rush hour" is 1-1 1/2 hours. I hate when they put me on call. I force an answer out of them well before an hour ahead or I'm not making it on time. They used to say move closer. I tell em my kids aren't going to a getto school. Let me transfer to center that I drive, LoL. I'd rather smell pine trees then do this getto stuff anyway.