A Lunch Story

wyobill

great post! I wish it was 1/2 lunch. Its an hour here in Wyo.
9.5 grievances dont work just ask all the drivers in our center.
Thank god I have 25 yrs in. I cant take much more of this company

kasaroo

I have brought it up. I have called the National in D.C. and gotten everyone elses contract. I wrote down all the stuff the rest get that we don't. I have made copies on my own and distributed to all drivers in center to make them aware. Right to Work State. They don't care. The local thinks I am raising hell. UPS makes a bundle by shorting the Southern Conference. No one seems to care. Don't we all work for the same company?

ups138518

:thumbup1:I take my lunch every day at 130 religiously, and if i have problems getting businesses done so be it , management is the one dispatching me with 120 business stops.

ikoi62

:thumbup1:I take my lunch every day at 130 religiously, and if i have problems getting businesses done so be it , management is the one dispatching me with 120 business stops.
thats the way it should be..if more did like this then it would force them to hire more drivers to even out the dispatch.

Always take your lunch, especially if you arn't getting paid. If you are getting an automatic hour taking out, you are falsifying records if you don't. It's the companies responsibility to make sure people are properly taking their lunch. But two wrongs don't make a right.