a million dead americans less important than stock market

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Try as they may what health officials cannot seem to get through some people's heads is the sheer lethality of COVID -19 along with the complete lack of a vaccine or a truly effective way to treat it . And it's expected to be at least 21 more days before the number of new cases begins to head downward.
oooooo scaaaarrryyy
lulz

rickyb

You can get cars that cover racing in their warranty, have 500+hp and cost less than a $100,000. Don’t be silly about repairs Ricky.
dont do it its not worth it.

i bought a yaris ia. considered a mazda 3 2018 or earlier. and a 2016 impreza 3rd choice. thats all i needed. consumer reports says the 2013 to 18 mazda 3 handles like a miata.

El Correcto

god is dead

i bought a yaris ia. considered a mazda 3 2018 or earlier. and a 2016 impreza 3rd choice. thats all i needed. consumer reports says the 2013 to 18 mazda 3 handles like a miata.
I care more about smiles per mile.
All I’ve ever bought is american v8’s.

Box Ox

Mazda wouldn’t be near the top of my own foreign car reliability list.

Unrelated: The terrorists in Afghanistan love their Toyota pickup trucks for good reason!

rickyb

Mazda wouldn’t be near the top of my own foreign car reliability list.

Unrelated: The terrorists in Afghanistan love their Toyota pickup trucks for good reason!
toyota is. i think the rest of them are tied. kia and hyundai stole toyota engineers for reliability apparenty. but the mazda 3 got me on handling and i like that infotainment german knob