a million dead americans less important than stock market

vantexan

Fine. Condemn Medicare and similar programs all you want. But just make certain that you'll always be in a position to be able to economically afford the alternatives that are there for you and you will use them rather than the programs you publicly despise.
So tell me what good are you doing bashing a system that you have every intention of taking full advantage of when you offer nothing better?
You know, sort of like your orange headed hero's "repeal and replace" of the ACA ? We saw the repeal part but saw no replacement......Because there never was one to begin with.
Where did I bash Medicare? I merely pointed out that it's a system for the elderly, not for everyone.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Where did I bash Medicare? I merely pointed out that it's a system for the elderly, not for everyone.
His rantings are just a way for him to vent about his family member dying broke in a :censored2:ty government nursing home.

We're basically his therapist.
I don't think he'll like the result.
Lulz.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Forest fires are natural (except in California)Natures way of thinning the herd and producing hearty trees and vegetation .
Viruses are natural..natures way of thinning the herd. Only problem is, it produces more idiots on the left.

Up In Smoke

You know the guy who made that prediction came out and said he was completely wrong, changed his estimate to 20k.

Strange the media isn't covering that huh?
I wish they would. I read the article and his premise was if we did nothing to combat this virus and let it run wild, the death toll could reach those numbers. He further explained with testing, quarantining and social distancing, numbers could be held to less than 20k. Within a week PM Johnson instituted his protocol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wish they would. I read the article and his premise was if we did nothing to combat this virus and let it run wild, the death toll could reach those numbers. He further explained with testing, quarantining and social distancing, numbers could be held to less than 20k. Within a week PM Johnson instituted his protocol.
The models are a joke.
There is no such thing as doing nothing. If deaths rise the public would be self quarantining and distancing, reducing the numbers.

His model said it would take 2 weeks for quarantine directives to have an impact, but after 2 days of implementation he had to revise his numbers.

The models are terrible.

oldngray

nowhere special
The models are a joke.
There is no such thing as doing nothing. If deaths rise the public would be self quarantining and distancing, reducing the numbers.

His model said it would take 2 weeks for quarantine directives to have an impact, but after 2 days of implementation he had to revise his numbers.

The models are terrible.

He completely walked back his original predictions.

Box Ox

You don't get to force conservatives to pump their excess money into the program and then expect them not to try to make what they can of it.

Exactly. Let’s organize mass protests around the Country against our being forced to give money to these terrible social programs in the first place! Together we will end Social Security and Medicare forever!

Who’s with me?!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exactly. Let’s organize mass protests around the Country against our being forced to give money to these terrible social programs in the first place! Together we will end Social Security and Medicare forever!

Who’s with me?!!!
I think that was called the tea party movement and it was hijacked by the religious right and watered down to meaninglessness after about a week.

El Correcto

god is dead
Instead of doing what FDR did in WW2, we should just go back to what Lincoln did in the first boogaloo, lock up the journalists and shoot commies until they move to Canada with the rest of the retards.

What'dyabringmetoday???

That sounds about right. What you want is Cadillac insurance for Hyundai prices. With the government(us) paying for it. We'll end up with Cadillac prices and Hyundai quality.
Perhaps you really HAVE been out of the loop- I don't think Cadillac is necessarily a vehicle that is the top of the list for quality. Lol.

bacha29

Just a few posts ago you were fretting about centralizing government power and it's control over peoples lives. If you're that afraid of it then don't enroll in the program when the time comes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Instead of doing what FDR did in WW2, we should just go back to what Lincoln did in the first boogaloo, lock up the journalists and shoot commies until they move to Canada with the rest of the retards.
giphy (3).gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The models are a joke.

The models are terrible.
Models are for a point in time based on available knowledge and assumptions.
As time progresses, knowledge increases and assumptions diminish.
As time progresses, models increasingly concur with reality.

El Correcto

god is dead
I didn't say I'm against Cadillac. Just don't know that they are high on the list as far as quality goes. I've been wrong before though.
I’m not huge fan of Cadillac either, but I like american car companies that put supercharged V8 into full sized sedans that get terrible gas mileage and run off of premium freedom fuel.