A Question for all the Operators

First of All, every operation is different, with different variables that are dealt with daily. As for the plan, I gotta be honest, sometimes the I.E. plan is GARBAGE and here is why! First off, you have your GLA, use to be that you were successful if you ran 95% or better compared to plan, then they cranked it up to every day, then over the last few years they have THROWN in Union Hearing hours counting against your PPH, the coveted CHSP program hours are now charged to your PPH, and it is SICKENING! I have to run 108% effective to my GLA, JUST TO MAKE PLAN! Every corner is being cut at the expense of running a safe sort and meeting the needs of our customers, and that is why Operators DO NOT RUN planned STAFFING! The easiest thing to do is cut staffing and figure out how to make up for the loss!
P.S. - Your plans are all terrible anyway, over the last few years, because upper management is pushing stops per car so high, the drivers get in late, local and night sorts get down late, preloads are hard pressed to run a proper sort because their loads are late EVERY SINGLE DAY! When this happens, all hell breaks loose and here we are today, cranking the expectations even higher! The goals are no longer stretch goals, they are so perverse and out of touch that NO ONE believes they are realistic anymore and if a goal is not realistic, people in general, will not even try to make the goal!