Refusing directive consequences

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
why not just do the job you are paid to do instead of being chickensht......ever hear of a fair days work for a fair days pay ?.....perhaps the uaw could apply that concept towards its 40 hours pay for 32 hours of work.......if it was up to me pay would be incentive based ...more production means more moolah.....digg ?
Take that incenticve based bull:censored2: somewhere else

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hey everyone, I’ve been with the company for about 6 years and have been on my set for the past 3. I’m a Tuesday - Saturday Preloader, I have good relationships with all my drivers, but recently I’ve been put on a different set on Saturdays. I understand working as directed, but I’m planning on telling them I can either load my set or I’m going home because every Tuesday I get asked questions from my drivers about this kid’s horrific load quality. I’m just trying to get an idea of the possible consequences. I’m going to talk to a FT supe beforehand because in my building the PT supes handle the staffing locations, and I have a good relationship with the guy so I will most likely not have to resort to refusing a directive, but like I said I’m just trying to see what possible consequences would be.
You work where they put you

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You work where they put you
IMG_4518.gif

Lord of Cardboard

why not just do the job you are paid to do instead of being chickensht......ever hear of a fair days work for a fair days pay ?.....perhaps the uaw could apply that concept towards its 40 hours pay for 32 hours of work.......if it was up to me pay would be incentive based ...more production means more moolah.....digg ?
Are you the center manager from 0440?

UPSER1987

Who cares what the kid's horrific load quality is !!!
Let the drivers complain enough so they put you back on.
Just work where they tell you to work unless it's grievable.
Exactly. Stay in your lane, you’re not management. Who cares if “your” drivers whine lol