A Really Trivial Thing That Bothers Me

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by moreluck, Apr 5, 2005.

1. sendagain

sendagain Guest

I used to tell people not to take the exercise machine out of the box, just carry it around with you.

2. over9five

over9five Guest

"..says driver didn't knock or ring the doorbell."

Otherwise known as Stealth Mode....!

3. ups_gal_710

ups_gal_710 Guest

I delv out in the country and my little trivial thing is that most of my people have outside dogs. Well I started using dog treats just to make it to the door and now I cant shake them with a stick to leave or get out of my truck. Why cant people have just one dog.... Oh no it has to be at least 4-5 running around. So I go to Sam's every other week just for dog treats.

I had one customer tell the Fedx guy to stay in his truck that his dog will bite if he doesnt have a treat for him. Fedx asked why the treat and he said because the UPS lady gives him one everyday. Hey those cookies have bought me some time when I didnt know the dog.

4. toonertoo

toonertoo Guest

Doggie treats are great if they dont prefer your heart.........After having my bicep ripped out of my arm by a rot/dalmation mix that doesnt bite, I dont trust any of them. I like the few I know are friendly, the ones I see where I have never been before, NoT. I would sooner have a tazer than a biscuit. Country dogs are nicer than city dogs I have noticed, but so are the people.
    the mean ones that I see are there for protection, not pets. And you can bet your a** that they protect real well, Heck I wont even go on the porch and they dont get their pkgs if they are out.

(Message edited by toonertoo on April 13, 2005)

5. browndude

browndude Guest

i always like it when they take the stylus to sign and then ask does it matter which end i use? i usually tell them no it doesnt matter i have it that way just in case one end runs out of ink!

6. over9five

over9five Guest

In a recent PCM we were told NOT to give any dogs treats. This after a driver was bitten in the face by a friendly dog he gave treats to every day.

7. casey_in_ks

casey_in_ks Guest

That WOULD be nice to have a tazer gun for the managers.. err..uh.. I mean the dogs. We had a guy that used to carry a fishing pole in his truck.

8. ups_gal_710

ups_gal_710 Guest

I think I know better than to get in a dogs face that I only know for less than a second.. I toss the treat and delv pkg while the dogs are happy chewing on treats and not me.

I only have a few that will not let me out of my truck and what gets me is that they are only 6" off the ground. (little dogs) Oh how I would love to drop kick a few of them.

9. ups_gal_710

ups_gal_710 Guest

another thing that pushes my buttons are those Napa parts drivers or automive delivery guy that has a filter or something small and blocks you in so you cant get out. Just so he could get close to the door and here we are with a cart full heading the same place. Ever noticed that most of the time those trucks they use never have backing lights that work.

10. hubrat

hubrat Guest

My favorite so far was the man who shook the board to try and erase his name. I said, "It's not an Etch-A-Sketch." It took him a second to realize what he was trying to do. We both had a good laugh.
    Old kids are the funnest people

11. ironylife

ironylife Guest

how about the dog owners who get pissed off at you if you dont give their dog a bone every single time you go to their place...I sware that the only food some dogs get is from me.

12. moreluck

moreluck Guest

How about when women talk and men don't hear a word. It's because of their "selective" hearing that we have to talk twice as much as they do. We're always repeating.

13. nevadapaul

nevadapaul Guest

14. nevadapaul

nevadapaul Guest

Sorry, had to do it!!! lol

15. ok2bclever

ok2bclever Guest

do what?

16. moreluck

moreluck Guest

smart a** !!!

17. ok2bclever

ok2bclever Guest

I'm sorry, did you say something?

18. moreluck

moreluck Guest

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

19. The most succesful mariage are most probably a direct result of selective hearing, GOD`s gift for a wonderful life with your better half. It works for me

20. over9five

over9five Guest

God Bless you!