A Really Trivial Thing That Bothers Me

S

sendagain

I used to tell people not to take the exercise machine out of the box, just carry it around with you.

O

over9five

"..says driver didn't knock or ring the doorbell."

Otherwise known as Stealth Mode....!

U

ups_gal_710

I delv out in the country and my little trivial thing is that most of my people have outside dogs. Well I started using dog treats just to make it to the door and now I cant shake them with a stick to leave or get out of my truck. Why cant people have just one dog.... Oh no it has to be at least 4-5 running around. So I go to Sam's every other week just for dog treats.

I had one customer tell the Fedx guy to stay in his truck that his dog will bite if he doesnt have a treat for him. Fedx asked why the treat and he said because the UPS lady gives him one everyday. Hey those cookies have bought me some time when I didnt know the dog.

T

toonertoo

Doggie treats are great if they dont prefer your heart.........After having my bicep ripped out of my arm by a rot/dalmation mix that doesnt bite, I dont trust any of them. I like the few I know are friendly, the ones I see where I have never been before, NoT. I would sooner have a tazer than a biscuit. Country dogs are nicer than city dogs I have noticed, but so are the people.
the mean ones that I see are there for protection, not pets. And you can bet your a** that they protect real well, Heck I wont even go on the porch and they dont get their pkgs if they are out.

(Message edited by toonertoo on April 13, 2005)

B

browndude

i always like it when they take the stylus to sign and then ask does it matter which end i use? i usually tell them no it doesnt matter i have it that way just in case one end runs out of ink!

O

over9five

In a recent PCM we were told NOT to give any dogs treats. This after a driver was bitten in the face by a friendly dog he gave treats to every day.

C

casey_in_ks

That WOULD be nice to have a tazer gun for the managers.. err..uh.. I mean the dogs. We had a guy that used to carry a fishing pole in his truck.

U

ups_gal_710

I think I know better than to get in a dogs face that I only know for less than a second.. I toss the treat and delv pkg while the dogs are happy chewing on treats and not me.

I only have a few that will not let me out of my truck and what gets me is that they are only 6" off the ground. (little dogs) Oh how I would love to drop kick a few of them.

U

ups_gal_710

another thing that pushes my buttons are those Napa parts drivers or automive delivery guy that has a filter or something small and blocks you in so you cant get out. Just so he could get close to the door and here we are with a cart full heading the same place. Ever noticed that most of the time those trucks they use never have backing lights that work.

H

hubrat

My favorite so far was the man who shook the board to try and erase his name. I said, "It's not an Etch-A-Sketch." It took him a second to realize what he was trying to do. We both had a good laugh.
Old kids are the funnest people

I

ironylife

how about the dog owners who get pissed off at you if you dont give their dog a bone every single time you go to their place...I sware that the only food some dogs get is from me.

M

moreluck

How about when women talk and men don't hear a word. It's because of their "selective" hearing that we have to talk twice as much as they do. We're always repeating.

Q

quebec_driver

The most succesful mariage are most probably a direct result of selective hearing, GOD`s gift for a wonderful life with your better half. It works for me