A society of finger pointing

vantexan

She has been doing it for over 4 years!
Has she been openly trying to prevent him from exercising his duties as commander-in-chief? Not talking about removing him but actually working behind the scenes with others to prevent him from making a decision within his authority? Has anyone suggested that she's finally flipped her lid if there was any doubt before?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Third in line to be President and since Pence refuses to confront trump I guess it is her place.

There you go, the problem is you folks see a conflict of interest as legitimate cause. You also believe everything bad they make up about Trump, so that you can accept behavior from your humyn deities that you would call treason from the other side.

MAKAVELI

Not one single person was held accountable for the for the Iraq War Blunder, or The Great Recession with all the equal lending bs. These are not serious people. Incapable. Just polished D nozzles.
I mean why should anyone be held accountable, right? 🙃

Serf

I mean why should anyone be held accountable, right? 🙃
If judges and prosecutors had the consequence of the death penalty or 25 to life for wrongful sentences of thousands of black men being sent to jail wrongfully the world would be more serious. But why should anyone be held accountable, right? Just get that plea deal bro. Checks in the mail. Kamala got that I’ll conviction count.