A Tainted Election Equals A Tainted PE

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Moscow undeniably wanted Trump, and now Trump wants to "reform" intelligence and denies their findings and evidence? Why?

Filth.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers
The Democratic National Committee tells BuzzFeed News that the bureau “never requested access” to the servers the White House and intelligence community say were hacked by Russia.

Where there is smoke, there's fire, and Trump is smoldering. Maybe they'll let him be a Cosmonaut or perhaps receive an award like our new Secretary of State. Comrade Trump would do anything to win.

Somewhere, there's a link between either the RNC or Trump to Russia. Sean Hannity is doing his best to protect Trump.

Wait for it.

oldngray

nowhere special
8e815b2e1.jpg

rickyb

the election was tainted regardless of what russia did or did not do.

the way the media covers the candidates is abysmal and is enough to taint it. i could go on lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Jesus dude let it go, Trump won, it's over for Christ's sake!

Fraudulent election? Over? Maybe. Or perhaps there is more to discover. Why does Trump keep denying there was massive hacking, and why won't he declare Russia is an enemy of our country?

He is a POS.

P

pickup

Wag
Fraudulent election? Over? Maybe. Or perhaps there is more to discover. Why does Trump keep denying there was massive hacking, and why won't he declare Russia is an enemy of our country?

He is a POS.

Wah wah wah, why won't he do what I think he should do? Why doesn't he think the way I think?

Give it up , SNOWFLAKE!

rod

Retired 22 years
Jesus dude let it go, Trump won, it's over for Christ's sake!

He sounds like my sister in law. She is so mad at me for sending her Obama and Clinton jokes she won't even talk to me. She belongs to the "he's not my President" club. I think she is on the verge of a nervous breakdown so my wife told me to back off. I can't understand what it is about Clinton lost, Trump won and Obama is on the way out that these crybabies can't understand.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He sounds like my sister in law. She is so mad at me for sending her Obama and Clinton jokes she won't even talk to me. She belongs to the "he's not my President" club. I think she is on the verge of a nervous breakdown so my wife told me to back off. I can't understand what it is about Clinton lost, Trump won and Obama is on the way out that these crybabies can't understand.

You guys can dish it out, but you can't take it. Trump will never shake the Russian connections, even if he makes it 4 years.

He's a huge POS...With Russian dressing. Hey, maybe Vlad loaned him Melania. You know...A test drive.

rod

Retired 22 years
You guys can dish it out, but you can't take it. Trump will never shake the Russian connections, even if he makes it 4 years.

He's a huge POS...With Russian dressing. Hey, maybe Vlad loaned him Melania. You know...A test drive.

I can take it Fred Jr. -- as a matter of fact I think Trump is a nutcase also-----they all are. The difference is I'm grown up enough to give the guy a chance just like I would have given nut case Hilary a chance. Obama don't get anymore chances--he blew his a long time ago.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I can take it Fred Jr. -- as a matter of fact I think Trump is a nutcase also-----they all are. The difference is I'm grown up enough to give the guy a chance just like I would have given nut case Hilary a chance. Obama don't get anymore chances--he blew his a long time ago.

Good. 8 years of slamming the Obama's and your friends are already whining about insulting the boy/child maroon Trump. Glad you're man enough to take it.