A Tainted Election Equals A Tainted PE

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You had better stop making fun of my HAIR!! That cartoon of me is ALL WRONG and not even professional. My 10 year-old son BARRON, the world's smartest and greatest kid, could do a much, much better job. He's INCREDIBLE, and a GENIUS...just like me.

If you don't STOP now, I will SUE YOU and drop a NUCLEAR BOMB on Tokyo, the capital of GINA!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
her problem was simple. she got out worked by trump. she acted like the presidency was already hers. she took it for granted and didn't get out there where it mattered. Trump even with his faults was a fighter and took everything some his own fault and some not.

No. Trump ran a campaign of lies, orchestrated by such players as Sean Hannity, FOX, Roger Ailes, and Vladimir Putin. He told audiences exactly what they wanted to hear (lies), and promised everyone everything.

I can hardly wait for his Presidency to begin, and watch him fail, because a con man eventually takes the con too far. Trump has jumped the shark.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How can anyone justify HRC's desire for the job when she went over 200 days between having a scripted media interview .
Really .
And the fact the MSM over stated the amount of people who really showed up at her rallies . After discounting her staffers , her security detail and the media present that left only a true handful of believers .
What was her platform again , oh ya she was going to continue Obama's . That shows she had none .

newfie

Your guy is an egomaniac POS. More concerned about The Apprentice than Russian interference that absolutely helped him win a Tainted Election.

Unqualified demagogue maroon.

holy crap are you saying we are replacing one unqualified demagogue maroon with another unqualified demagogue maroon?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
thank god Hillary ran an honest campaign. And I learned something. Never knew you could wipe a server with a napkin. what a treat that was.

Taxes or server....You choose. Let's see those taxes and determine which is worse. Whatever you think of HRC, she is at least capable of the position. Trump is more concerned about his hair than our nation.

It isn't going to be long until he proves it.

oldngray

nowhere special
9520972fabc.jpg

newfie

Taxes or server....You choose. Let's see those taxes and determine which is worse. Whatever you think of HRC, she is at least capable of the position. Trump is more concerned about his hair than our nation.

It isn't going to be long until he proves it.

lets see a server she lied about every day in every way? Podesta emails that proved what a dishonest campaign the Clinton people ran.

and what pray tell is Your holy grail? Your Hail Mary pass?

Trumps taxes which you think may prove a criminal link to the Russians. A link a biased IRS did not discover when they audited his tax returns every year for the last however many years?

do you see just how desperate you sound? you really need to spend some time in a liberal sanctuary.
may a recommend a place for you?
upload_2017-1-7_14-37-18.png

wkmac

Seems to me this whole situation regarding the Russians has a real irony to it. For starters, it is true there is good reason to not trust the Russians nor take them at their word but should we also take our own gov't at their word and blindly trust them? Especially when no supporting evidence is given to justify a claim? And even then the evidence can later turn out to be at the very least wrong and at the most questionable as a result of ulterior motives held by others.

Surely our own head of Intelligence would never lie to us.

And if we think the Russians are the only ones to use "disinformation" tactics, then we are the Bigger Fool!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
lets see a server she lied about every day in every way? Podesta emails that proved what a dishonest campaign the Clinton people ran.

and what pray tell is Your holy grail? Your Hail Mary pass?

Trumps taxes which you think may prove a criminal link to the Russians. A link a biased IRS did not discover when they audited his tax returns every year for the last however many years?

do you see just how desperate you sound? you really need to spend some time in a liberal sanctuary.
may a recommend a place for you?
View attachment 112321

Just show us the taxes, and then it's off the table.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Intelligence Report that Claims Russia was Behind Trump Win Was Based on Intel from 2012 Russian TV

WTH?… Intelligence Report that Claims Russia was Behind Trump Win Was Based on Intel from 2012 Russian TV

The intelligence shows overwhelmingly that the interference was current, as in 2016. I love how you folks here love to deflect from the facts that Russian wanted Trump, and actively advocated for him, from Putin on down. Fact. Indisputable FACT. Yet you still attempt to defend Trump. FAUX-style.

Simple logic should tell you that there is a good reason Trump won't show his taxes...something in them makes him look bad. Is it Russia, or is it just him being a crook? Either way, the American people deserve full disclosure. If there isn't a problem, why not release them? It's simple...there's a problem, or problems. Probably many.

Trump is linked to Russian financiers, as I have referenced many times in the Forbes article, a publication about as far Right as it gets. All of them were tied to the Russian organized crime. Forbes even published pictures of Trump with these men. Trump "doesn't know them", just like he "doesn't know" Putin.

Show us the taxes. The man is trash.

wkmac

Time for the hackers of the world to hit both Russian and United States Intelligence arms and then release ALL found data to the world. Put it out there for all to see and I suspect we'll find both to be equal liars and thus equally despicable.