A Tainted Election Equals A Tainted PE

wayfair

swollen member
fredberry.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump has some explaining to do after he gets briefed tomorrow. Perhaps he will be told much more than we know, and might be very bad for The Donald, who had a bad day today.
Trump Wants To Know Who Leaked Top Secret Intel To NBC

President-elect Donald Trump announced Friday he will ask Congress to investigate how details of President Barack Obama’s intelligence briefing were leaked to NBC News.
Details of the reports surfaced in several news outlets, including NBC News. U.S. officials told The Washington Post that there are “no major bombshells” in the report.

BrownArmy

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I do enjoy watching fdx cry like a little girl. keep the threads coming honey buns.

Your guy is an egomaniac POS. More concerned about The Apprentice than Russian interference that absolutely helped him win a Tainted Election.

Unqualified demagogue maroon.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Your guy is an egomaniac POS. More concerned about The Apprentice than Russian interference that absolutely helped him win a Tainted Election.

Unqualified demagogue maroon.
u think it could of been the 3 days hillary spent in total on the campaign trail. did she even campaign in Wisconsin, she ignored michigan.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
u think it could of been the 3 days hillary spent in total on the campaign trail. did she even campaign in Wisconsin, she ignored michigan.
I'm sorry. you can't deny trump out worked hillary. the guy was doing 3-5 stops a day.
I'll admit I was wrong about this. When she was hiding out, I thought it was a smart move. With the things Trump was saying, the rational thing to do seemed to be to just let him self implode with the garbage that comes out of his mouth. The benefits of her staying in the spotlight couldn't have outweighed the risk of a gaff at the finish line.

I think she overestimated the attention span of the american voter, and underestimated the apathy of democratic voters who were disappointed with the job their party has done for the past 8 years. Not to mention hacked emails revealing how they disenfranchised Bernie supporters.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'll admit I was wrong about this. When she was hiding out, I thought it was a smart move. With the things Trump was saying, the rational thing to do seemed to be to just let him self implode with the garbage that comes out of his mouth. The benefits of her staying in the spotlight couldn't have outweighed the risk of a gaff at the finish line.

I think she overestimated the attention span of the american voter, and underestimated the apathy of democratic voters who were disappointed with the job their party has done for the past 8 years. Not to mention hacked emails revealing how they disenfranchised Bernie supporters.
her problem was simple. she got out worked by trump. she acted like the presidency was already hers. she took it for granted and didn't get out there where it mattered. Trump even with his faults was a fighter and took everything some his own fault and some not.