A Tainted Election Equals A Tainted PE

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
fdx is really titillated by the latest fake news story. never met anyone who seems to get so aroused by perversions.
How is it a fake news story? Do you mean the dossier they are reporting on is inaccurate? The president read it, then tweeted about it. It exists, so the news story is not fake.

wkmac

How is it a fake news story? Do you mean the dossier they are reporting on is inaccurate? The president read it, then tweeted about it. It exists, so the news story is not fake.

Newfie and FDX probably share a common denominator in that if any news story differs from their own conclusions, the news story has to be fake.

See, Trump is doing something no other President has and that is creating a common ground that could lead to bipartisanship. I mean just the other day Shep Smith and Fox News was defending CNN against Trump attacks and many in Congress on both sides of the isle are opposed to Trump.

Many wanted bi-partisanship but weren't prepared for the means of just how it would come about. Be careful what you ask for.

wkmac

I find it interesting that the "trusted" news media that are calling out everyone else for fake news sold the nation a fake news that took the nation to invade another country in Iraq on "fake" evidence and assured us it was "ROCK SOLID!"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Under Obama it was the Birth Certificate Conspiracy Theory and now under Trump it will be the Tax Return Conspiracy Theory.

Conspiracy theories are not a one sided affair after all.

Obama released his Birth Certificate, ending the theories (only in theory). With Trump, it's more than a conspiracy theory, isn't it? Why no taxes? It would immediately end a lot of his issues.

That means there is dirt. Simple logic.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You tell us , did you two meet and did he try to sniff you?

I would love to meet Mr.Trump and ask him about his policies. In case you're curious (sounds like you are), I'm not into sniffing asses. But if it's your deal, go for it. Just don't try it with me, because you'd have a clip in you before you hit the ground.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
hardly . the to try athe investigator liberal leadership with the help of the media is creating new controversies daily.

Ah, yes. More of the Mainstream Media BS. Jeb Bush had his team hire the investigator to try and find dirt on Trump. Perhaps someone should ask Jeb!

newfie

I would love to meet Mr.Trump and ask him about his policies. In case you're curious (sounds like you are), I'm not into sniffing asses. But if it's your deal, go for it. Just don't try it with me, because you'd have a clip in you before you hit the ground.

sounds like our snowflake is now losing his mind and threatening people here

P

pickup

Good Golly, an Internet threat of violence from someone I will never meet. I feel so intimidated. Please get a moderator into this thread because my personal safe space is being violated.

P

pickup

Good Golly, an Internet threat of violence from someone I will never meet. I feel so intimidated. Please get a moderator into this thread because my personal safe space is being violated.

And have this man ostracized on all social media as well and let's collectively harangue Fed ex until they fire him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Purely rhetorical and in jest. You and Tie sound threatened. Maybe you should hug it out.

newfie

More drama Tie? We snowflakes need to arm ourselves and fight back NRA style. I'm already CCW and prepared. Fight like the enemy.

more threats now being levied. violent snowflake. I wonder if the folks who approved his CCW know about his violent tendencies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
129.gif