A very unpositive thread

A

anonymous6

Im not feeling up to it. It's to depressing. Thanks though

Remember that movie "Crocodile Dundee?" they were talking about therapists in NY and Dundee said something like when someone has a problem they let so and so know about it and then they tell everyone else and then everyone talks about it and then "no more problem, mate."

something like that.

Sorry man. Makes you be thankful for your own health.
That's for sure. My wife and kids are crazy but very healthy and so am I. A lot of this other stuff just doesn't matter. God works in mysterious ways. Who am I to question him. Sometimes my faith is huge and sometimes my faith isn't really there at all. When my faith isn't there I at least still have my fear of god and it keeps me kinda on the right path. Right now I'm full of fear.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's for sure. My wife and kids are crazy but very healthy and so am I. A lot of this other stuff just doesn't matter. God works in mysterious ways. Who am I to question him. Sometimes my faith is huge and sometimes my faith isn't really there at all. When my faith isn't there I at least still have my fear of god and it keeps me kinda on the right path. Right now I'm full of fear.

I will always be your friend.

satellitedriver

I truly feel for your loss.
I have lost friends and family to murder,suicide, accidents and natural causes as have many on this forum.
When I was diagnosed with colon cancer I had that cold flash of fear, when the doctor said the words.
Fear and doubt are always present when dealing with an unknown.
I never showed fear, or spoke of it.
I attacked the problem immediately and had surgery. After several months of recovery, I went back to work.
A year later I had my checkup and was cancer free.
I spent that year in internal agony. Fear controlled my life, but I would not share my thoughts.
I finally broke down two weeks later, after being told I was clean.
It was a great relief to be hugging my wife and telling her how afraid I had been.

So, my point being.
Sharing your fears and sorrows is a good thing for yourself and this community.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sharing your fears as far as 'community' could be helping others in the same boat as you. A room where chemo treatment is being given is the great equalizer. People are in a good spot to be sharing and helping to ease other's fears.....and maybe getting a little relief yourself.

After all this time we have a lead on the lost cat.

Future

Victory Ride
With all the bitching we all do on all of these threads I think we need a safe place to call home. A place where we can complain about work or just about anything meaningless or the exact opposite. Whatever you choose.
Thought that was what a Union was ? Also thought problems got solved through a UNION, ......must have been mistaken stewiey

Future

Victory Ride
Sometimes I feel frozen
like a deer in headlights.
I try to turn, look elsewhere.
Maybe it hurts less if I don't
see it coming.
Maybe it's not there, a ghost
lounging in a mirage of the only
faintly possible.
I wish I could believe that.

Sometimes I think this life