A Veteran’s Open Letter to President Trump

Gear

Parts on Order
"I do not advertise my veteran status."
Sure you dont. Probably asks for a veteran discount when buying a snow cone from the snow cone cart guy.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"Learn about your own white privilege"

She really stomped on any chance she had of me taking her seriously with that one.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

newfie

Your President is a coward draft-dodger. Look it up. Rich White Boy gets a pass on going to Vietnam. Yet, Trumpski is full-on hawk.

I can hardly wait until he is convicted of treason and goes to prison, where he belongs.

yea we have that Christian mindset which a heathen like you would not understand and thus we forgive and judge by the character and convictions he shows later in life.

I'm sure you probably bashed John Kerry for being a Vietnam back stabber and Obama for not serving in the military but missed it when you did so?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yea we have that Christian mindset which a heathen like you would not understand and thus we forgive and judge by the character and convictions he shows later in life.

I'm sure you probably bashed John Kerry for being a Vietnam back stabber and Obama for not serving in the military but missed it when you did so?

Kerry was skillfully Swift-Boated. Yeah, you're so forgiving. Obama was never drafted, so we'll never know, will we? Trump evaded the draft...4 times.

rod

Retired 22 years
Your President is a coward draft-dodger. Look it up. Rich White Boy gets a pass on going to Vietnam. Yet, Trumpski is full-on hawk.

I can hardly wait until he is convicted of treason and goes to prison, where he belongs.

you sound like TOS "hardy waiting until Hilary wins".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you sound like TOS "hardy waiting until Hilary wins".

She is no longer an option for you. Trump won, so it's all about him now. Draft dodger, phenomenal liar, and epic con man. You deplorables are falling for the whole act. Bannon must be thrilled.

rod

Retired 22 years
She is no longer an option for you. Trump won, so it's all about him now. Draft dodger, phenomenal liar, and epic con man. You deplorables are falling for the whole act. Bannon must be thrilled.

I can hardy wait..................................

wkmac

He's off the table too. Been there, done that. Lewinsky, Travelgate, Jennifer Flowers etc. You guys keep going back to people who are no longer relevant.

Trump is the man of the moment.

With each passing day you are sounding so much like Moreluck with a dash of Baba's Conspiranoia.

newfie

Kerry was skillfully Swift-Boated. Yeah, you're so forgiving. Obama was never drafted, so we'll never know, will we? Trump evaded the draft...4 times.

study your fallacies of Vietnam. in Vietnam there was what was often called the west point association. rich elitist who went to Vietnam for six months to enhance their resume. while there they or their buddies loaded them up with every imaginable medal. with them cutting yourself while ripping the tab off a beer could and would be a purple heart recommendation. Since these elitest went there to enhance their resume we had a significant portion of our officer cadre that was there only for personal gain and not as a commitment to win the conflict. Kerry then came back and became a traitor and sell out to the cause again chasing his own personal glory and enhancing his resume by becoming an anti-war activist which would and did sell well in the liberal north east.

here is your clincher . Pay attention now. if Kerry had remained an anti-war activist he would have established a resume I would have a difficult time disputing. once he took the role of secretary of state where he became the point man for much of our worldwide aggression he lost any and all credibility as an anti war activist.

if you wish to speak to Trump using his rich status to avoid going to Vietnam then you have to also speak to Kerry who did the same in a different way with equally harmful results.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
study your fallacies of Vietnam. in Vietnam there was what was often called the west point association. rich elitist who went to Vietnam for six months to enhance their resume. while there they or their buddies loaded them up with every imaginable medal. with them cutting yourself while ripping the tab off a beer could and would be a purple heart recommendation. Since these elitest went there to enhance their resume we had a significant portion of our officer cadre that was there only for personal gain and not as a commitment to win the conflict. Kerry then came back and became a traitor and sell out to the cause again chasing his own personal glory and enhancing his resume by becoming an anti-war activist which would and did sell well in the liberal north east.

here is your clincher . Pay attention now. if Kerry had remained an anti-war activist he would have established a resume I would have a difficult time disputing. once he took the role of secretary of state where he became the point man for much of our worldwide aggression he lost any and all credibility as an anti war activist.

if you wish to speak to Trump using his rich status to avoid going to Vietnam then you have to also speak to Kerry who did the same in a different way with equally harmful results.

So says the narrative. Kerry served. Trump ran.

It will be fine

Source for any of this?