A Veteran’s Open Letter to President Trump

It will be fine

you have not earned the right to be called my countryman as long as you continue to condone the liberal hissy fit that is taking place on your side. Here again in responding to my post you ignored what your side of the poitical spectrum is doing to this country and once again you failed. I don't need your pity , my side is in power. just don't come crying on here when all americans rights are severly reduced because your side decided they could not behave.

newflash Trump won. stop the hissy fit and move on.
Just because right wing media focuses on the few instances of violence at protests doesn't mean that country is burning. The vast majority are peaceful. There is no excuse for violence. No ideology has a monopoly on stupid. It's like how the vast majority of gun owners are responsible but 25 times per year a toddler fatally shoots someone and we don't hear a peep from the right about addressing it.
Protesting is not a hissy fit. News flash it works. It's how the tea party gained influence over the republicans and got Trump elected.
There's no need to demonize your political opponents. It doesn't help anything to claim other Americans aren't real Americans. It's childish and I will continue to pity those who do it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you have not earned the right to be called my countryman as long as you continue to condone the liberal hissy fit that is taking place on your side. Here again in responding to my post you ignored what your side of the poitical spectrum is doing to this country and once again you failed. I don't need your pity , my side is in power. just don't come crying on here when all americans rights are severly reduced because your side decided they could not behave.

newflash Trump won. stop the hissy fit and move on.

Dumb dog. The liberal "hissy fit" is free speech over a lot of things. Illegal and unconstitutional travel and immigration bans, a corrupt President who won't release his taxes or divest, Rainbow Unicorn Day every day for big banks and big Business, killing environmental laws, appointing incompetent or directly connected to business fellow rich people, and, of course, those pesky but yet unproven ties to Russia.

Oh, and don't forget about the way he acts towards women, and his Alt Right tendencies toward fascism.

There's more, but I know your brain is quite small.

wkmac

Is a tax return the only way possible to prove a person's business connections to a foreign country?

Or is this just a lazy man's red herring?

newfie

Just because right wing media focuses on the few instances of violence at protests doesn't mean that country is burning. The vast majority are peaceful. There is no excuse for violence. No ideology has a monopoly on stupid. It's like how the vast majority of gun owners are responsible but 25 times per year a toddler fatally shoots someone and we don't hear a peep from the right about addressing it.
Protesting is not a hissy fit. News flash it works. It's how the tea party gained influence over the republicans and got Trump elected.
There's no need to demonize your political opponents. It doesn't help anything to claim other Americans aren't real Americans. It's childish and I will continue to pity those who do it.

another alibi, more dancing. your liberals are attacking conservatives. your liberal cities stand back and let the hooligans do their damage without challenge . Berkley is another of many examples.

your response as it was earlier was to talk about how a liberal rally was peaceful as if liberals would attack liberals. If someday conservatives have had enough and respond in kind don't act surprised and don't condemn it. you're fine with the violence and suppression of free speech now.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is a tax return the only way possible to prove a person's business connections to a foreign country?

Or is this just a lazy man's red herring?

No. But one has to ask. Why not release them? The only logical conclusion is that there is something to hide. I vote for endless investigations ala' the GOP and Benghazi.

The conflicts of interest Trump has (many)would probably result in a release of the tax returns anyway under discovery during the Emoluments Clause testimony, which is undoubtedly forthcoming.

wkmac

No. But one has to ask. Why not release them? The only logical conclusion is that there is something to hide. I vote for endless investigations ala' the GOP and Benghazi.

The conflicts of interest Trump has (many)would probably result in a release of the tax returns anyway under discovery during the Emoluments Clause testimony, which is undoubtedly forthcoming.

Being the fact that so far the Internal Revenue has said nothing in Trump's tax returns are out of order, other than a contradiction or a hypocritical "gotcha" moment, not sure what said tax returns will be able to prove. At what point does the Trump tax returns become their own "birther" type laughing stock moment?

newfie

you guys should probably start investigating why no one is voting democrat anymore before you go on these contrived witch hunts.