A Veteran’s Open Letter to President Trump

It will be fine

Not even close. Your president is going down in flames soon, all of his own doing. If the first 2 weeks of his clown show are any indication of his presidency, he isn't going to last anyway. Respectable Republicans won't put up with him.
There are respectable republicans? I haven't seen much of that lately.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your president (very small "p") is corrupt, a liar, and probably a traitor as well. Until he stops lying, divests, and shows those taxes, he is a viable target.

Get over it, snowflake. Sorry your limited mental capacity prevents you from keeping up. We're just trying to keep America Great by emptying the White House trash.
The trash went out Jan. 20th!!!!!

wkmac

It was recycled.

Actually it's the same trash. Some people are willing to smell one type of trash while other people only smell another type trash. I guess if you polish up a trash can a certain way, you'll be able to attract the people you want who think they've found a bed of roses!

It will be fine

we're not ones burning down the cities. makes us a heck of a lot more respectful then the wack jobs on your side.
My side is America. If our president was a reasonable person you wouldn't be seeing the civil unrest we are. I wouldn't be in the streets every weekend. Unfortunately we elected a crazy person that has no respect for the constitution. He has no respect for our democratic institutions. He wants to govern by dictating orders. His party is not reigning him in for the good of the country. That's why I say I don't see many respectable republicans lately.

wkmac

My side is America. If our president was a reasonable person you wouldn't be seeing the civil unrest we are. I wouldn't be in the streets every weekend. Unfortunately we elected a crazy person that has no respect for the constitution. He has no respect for our democratic institutions. He wants to govern by dictating orders. His party is not reigning him in for the good of the country. That's why I say I don't see many respectable republicans lately.

Maybe you should rethink about how much power you centralize in one office so that on those occasions when a crazy, unreasonable person is elected, the opportunity to so disrupt your life is vastly lessened.

On another note I would ask, if invoking violence to get your way is wrong, then tell me again how you justify voting.

The means of imposing the will of the State is either by violence or the threat to invoke it thus the end product of any election is violence.

It will be fine

Maybe you should rethink about how much power you centralize in one office so that on those occasions when a crazy, unreasonable person is elected, the opportunity to so disrupt your life is vastly lessened.

On another note I would ask, if invoking violence to get your way is wrong, then tell me again how you justify voting.

The means of imposing the will of the State is either by violence or the threat to invoke it thus the end product of any election is violence.
I am in favor of a weak executive. They should set the legislative agenda and focus on national security. The congress has abdicated their responsibility in the declaration of war allowing the executive to order any strikes he feels like. The left let a lot slide when Obama was in office because they liked him. Now they are rightly terrified of Trump starting wars unilaterally. The only possible good that comes from Trump is the potential reigning in of executive overreach, but that only happens if republicans show some spine.

Bad Gas!

Not even close. Your president is going down in flames soon, all of his own doing. If the first 2 weeks of his clown show are any indication of his presidency, he isn't going to last anyway. Respectable Republicans won't put up with him.

Keep wishing he will go away Mr. Other side jr... The out of touch liberals have lost the senate, the house and the white house in 6 years. Keep up the good work!...ahahaha

newfie

My side is America. If our president was a reasonable person you wouldn't be seeing the civil unrest we are. .

reasonable on a liberal pinko wack job snowflake scale. This is nothing more then one big hissy fit. Your side needs to grow up. if your side was America you would be loudly condemning the violence and destruction of our cities. you would be loudly condemning those who continue to riot to suppress the voices of conservative speakers. your self proclaimed love for America is nothing more then a fart that fouls the room when you release it.

It will be fine

reasonable on a liberal pinko wack job snowflake scale. This is nothing more then one big hissy fit. Your side needs to grow up. if your side was America you would be loudly condemning the violence and destruction of our cities. you would be loudly condemning those who continue to riot to suppress the voices of conservative speakers. your self proclaimed love for America is nothing more then a fart that fouls the room when you release it.
I pity you, you seem full of hate for your fellow countrymen.

newfie

I pity you, you seem full of hate for your fellow countrymen.

you have not earned the right to be called my countryman as long as you continue to condone the liberal hissy fit that is taking place on your side. Here again in responding to my post you ignored what your side of the poitical spectrum is doing to this country and once again you failed. I don't need your pity , my side is in power. just don't come crying on here when all americans rights are severly reduced because your side decided they could not behave.

newflash Trump won. stop the hissy fit and move on.

wkmac

Have you considered that your playground attitude of "sides" might be the real problem?

Of course not. Picking sides is what we've been conditioned for. Rejecting such becomes a seeming impossible task but such is also an illusion too. When one is fully absorbed into collectivism, group mentality and judging another by group standards, it seems quite natural, quite normal. Standing for something, even standing alone is not normal. You say yes but the group sez no so the group is right and you are wrong because the group doesn't agree with you. Majority only makes it right.

It is not what the herd, even the herd of one side does, the action of you will, that is judged right or wrong. It is only wrong when the majority see it that way and thus based on numbers judge it so. One just follows the herd not because it is right at a philosophical or moral level but because as the herb goes it just feels right because everyone else in the herd sez it is so. If you can't think and act like my herd, you are the enemy. Us & Them. Praise my flag, worship my god, love my geography or else. No thinking allowed, no questions tolerated. FVK that :poop:!

It also suggest such persons need someone else to lead them as they are unwilling to lead themselves. They reject the ideals of self governance and true individual responsibility, even self discovery for the comforts of a leash so they can be lead around by others. Thus no thinking required, no questions needed!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why that fitted Obama to the letter .