about the package handler's 1$ wage up every 90days

dwyane3

Hello I am new to this forum and to ups

i am interested working at ups as my second job

So about couple weeks earlier i red that every 90days ups ads up 1$ to your hourly wage working as package handler

so my question is :1. is it true that they ad 1$
2.what would be the maximum wage after you add all the 90days lets say after 3-4years , can i get 15$ an hour ?
3. And do I have to work all 20hours a week

thank you very much

dwyane3

do you have a locker or do you have to come to the warehouse changed with the uniform(or work clothes)

but if they don't increase 1$ every 90days, they do increase something after a year or 2 right ?

dwyane3

i was just asking do you need all 20hours of work a week for that 1$ , i will be working 60-65 a week already , I was working 70hours a week last year's sumer at my uncles work

i am not afraid of work

dwyane3

Hey, If you are some smart then answer the question about the lockers , i don't need them ,but it would be great to put my umbrella or my shoes , it's raining all the time where i live

I never worked at ups , so don't act very smart ,

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey, If you are some smart then answer the question about the lockers , i don't need them ,but it would be great to put my umbrella or my shoes , it's raining all the time where i live

Read more,post less,use search function.

J

jibbs

I'm not some smart, but I was smart enough to ask these kinds of questions during my hiring process. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it was after my soon-to-be-manager asked me, "So, you got any questions for me?"

That's good, though, you'll fit in with everybody else who don't act very smart.

[EDIT: Just so I'm not being a total dick, yeah, there's usually lockers. I can't speak to if there are any free ones wherever you're planning to work at, but if you want to use one you're going to want to bring your own lock for it. Even then, though, if you're going PT you might as well just keep your :censored2: by you while you load/unload/sort/whatever.]