Accident instructions:

quad decade guy

Good. I was worried about you.
Thanks. Point was....I wonder if the folks who write these messages really understand the consequences of words. We get messages all the time about avoiding roads with accidents and delays....most don't give exact locations or travel directions or times.

I also wonder how long a message or instruction is valid.....forever? I can remember messages over the YEARS......don't do this....do this....

quad decade guy

You keep using that word. I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Unhappiness of wanting what someone else has...showing envy of what someone else has(achievements and advantages).

Yeah....my comments stand. Matter of fact....they are SPOT ON.

Narcissism can cloud judgement/reasoning. Look at your comments:
Huh, with all that education.
You showed a glimmer of humanity in another thread.....sigh.

Unhappiness of wanting what someone else has...showing envy of what someone else has(achievements and advantages)
Yeah, pretty much what that word means. So, you just choose to misuse it, got it.

You have nothing I want, and no advantage over me.

I can't think of anything more narcissistic than presuming everyone doesn't like you only because they're envious.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Unhappiness of wanting what someone else has...showing envy of what someone else has(achievements and advantages).

Yeah....my comments stand. Matter of fact....they are SPOT ON.

Narcissism can cloud judgement/reasoning. Look at your comments:

You showed a glimmer of humanity in another thread.....sigh.
CB653DE4-258B-4397-95E1-57746C575B2D.jpeg

quad decade guy

Yeah, pretty much what that word means. So, you just choose to misuse it, got it.

You have nothing I want, and no advantage over me.

I can't think of anything more narcissistic than presuming everyone doesn't like you only because they're envious.
It's all here to read.....hundreds of posts.

You guys were even called out by a chick. Really embarrassed you guys. Humiliated. Emasculated some would say....

Shrug. If you know you know....true

It's all here to read.....hundreds of posts.

You guys were even called out by a chick. Really embarrassed you guys. Humiliated. Emasculated some would say....

Shrug. If you know you know....true
There's nothing anywhere on the internet to show I'm jealous of you in any fashion.

I'm neither embarrassed, nor emasculated by anything or anyone on here.

I just think you're a pretentious know-it-all. My opinion.

quad decade guy

There's nothing anywhere on the internet to show I'm jealous of you in any fashion.

I'm neither embarrassed, nor emasculated by anything or anyone on here.

I just think you're a pretentious know-it-all. My opinion.
Well,

I can imagine you wouldn't admit to being emasculated by a chick on BC......Fair enough.