Accident

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
Rookie driver curbed a pole leaving the building today. On road just said “be careful we’ve all been there!” And that was it lol.

HavenoEDD

I am on my 30 day probation. And I was working Saturday and backed into a pole and the rear bumper to back into has a dent. I didn’t report it. Will they know and fire me ?
You’re taught to report everything but ultimately it now becomes a matter of dishonesty. That’s a walk out the door infraction. With that said at least in our center they let most new drivers that have accidents through if they kiss ass and do as they are told. Had a few rentals be backed into the building and management look the other way last peak.
Comes down to your management team. If they do things by the book, I would worry because the company may of done it due diligence if there was a compliant. If there’s a camera with you doing that and not reporting it, you’re toast. You might not be done immediately…management might like to get a few more days work out of you.

If your management group generally don’t give a 💩 then you’re fine. With that said…learn from it, report everything and cover your ass in future. You never know when you’re being watched.

Steamer

Look at the bright side. If you make RPCD you will have plenty more opportunities to back into something. Be mindful of everything around you. It's hard work to be safe all day. But it has to be done. There is a time to go fast. And a time to slow down in tight areas where kids or even adults could be there lurking behind something and step out. Good thing it was just a pole. Think of it as a race. The cars have to slow down in tight areas. But can get on it in the straight aways.

CHEMA-DELMA

I know I :censored2:ed up. I’ve had sleepless nights since. I just panicked. I have a family and finally got my shot at making money and I didn’t/don’t want to let anyone down. I know what I did was wrong. But :censored2: man it was the heat of the moment it was my second to last stop and boom that happened.
I question the size of the dent, hiding the fact tells me there is more damage then you admit. What other things are you hiding from your sup? Your name won't make the circle of honor

Whereistheunion

I am on my 30 day probation. And I was working Saturday and backed into a pole and the rear bumper to back into has a dent. I didn’t report it. Will they know and fire me ?
The next person whom drives that pkg car is screaming bloody murder they didn't do that & your going to get caught & DQ. You should've reported it.