Admit It. We’ve All Wanted To Do This

deeztier

people that have stairs leading up to the front door ordering furniture (mountain resi/apartments) they know damn well what they're doing.

KoennenTiger

people that have stairs leading up to the front door ordering furniture (mountain resi/apartments) they know damn well what they're doing.

Some of those places have locker systems now on my route. I just leave their 140 pound furniture or mattress or bed frame in the locker room. Sometimes they call in a complaint or they my choice it to their front door. Yeah right buddy. Have fun hauling this up two flights of stairs.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Some of those places have locker systems now on my route. I just leave their 140 pound furniture or mattress or bed frame in the locker room. Sometimes they call in a complaint or they my choice it to their front door. Yeah right buddy. Have fun hauling this up two flights of stairs.
I do the same thing. Anything over 60 pounds going up a flight of stairs (house or apartment) gets left at the bottom of the stairs. I'm not destroying my body because you want to order furniture! I deliver to some high end apartments and there is no elevator. I get a bed every other day for this place and always leave it right inside the secured door and then leave an info notice on their door. These people can kiss my brown ass.

myback

I do the same thing. Anything over 60 pounds going up a flight of stairs (house or apartment) gets left at the bottom of the stairs. I'm not destroying my body because you want to order furniture! I deliver to some high end apartments and there is no elevator. I get a bed every other day for this place and always leave it right inside the secured door and then leave an info notice on their door. These people can kiss my brown ass.

GenericUsername

I've never once wanted to run over a package. Shove it out of the backdoor in front of the garage door and drive off, sure. Maybe even throw it up to a 3rd floor balcony instead of taking the stairs... But never run it over.

Air Recovery

Run it over, no. Close my bulkhead door and the backdoor to make sure no one can see me and have a wwe match with a semi-heavy irreg and toss it around violently like a ragdoll for blocking my walkway thru my PC all day? Yep

Heavy Package

I never wanted to damage someone else's stuff. What I have cursed out when I get back to the truck is the actual customer when they are an A-Hole or order the big stuff up a 3rd floor apartment or huge driveway with no turn around. Lastly, I can't stand when they see you struggle with their items while they wait by their door or garage and don't lift a finger or say 'Thank You'. People really are weirdos and society as a whole is going to hell.