Advice for Packet

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
No you do get a little more credit than that., Not worth falsifying records.

Maybe @FrigidFTSup knows the answer.
I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I've been told it isn't worth entering it unless you have a bunch for the same stop.

The new thing in timecards is overrides. So if you have over so many pieces, miles, overweights, meal, etc, it flashes us an error saying above set limit for over 70s. We can override it but have to provide an explanation. Is it worth falsifying something to add a few seconds to your allowance? I say no. It's a lot harder to sneak that stuff back now. If you say you had 20 something over 70s, I'm gonna look.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I've been told it isn't worth entering it unless you have a bunch for the same stop.

The new thing in timecards is overrides. So if you have over so many pieces, miles, overweights, meal, etc, it flashes us an error saying above set limit for over 70s. We can override it but have to provide an explanation. Is it worth falsifying something to add a few seconds to your allowance? I say no. It's a lot harder to sneak that stuff back now. If you say you had 20 something over 70s, I'm gonna look.
I mean does this company think drivers are just cheating them left and right or what.

Chowdy

What reasons do you fail people of their packet? I'm just trying to survive my 30. I know my route is tougher than other trainees. My first day out I barely made it back by 11pm..

I

I've had days with 20+ over 70's lol

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What reasons do you fail people of their packet? I'm just trying to survive my 30. I know my route is tougher than other trainees. My first day out I barely made it back by 11pm..
Because like you I have a job to do. I'm not going to let someone pass who can cause me and the people who come after me a headache for the next 30 years.