Brandon5658

Suck some for 30 days.
Do whatever you like after: clear stack-outs, pat each box in like it's your baby, retape everything and demand rechecks/over 70 stickers and tape. Maybe borrow a handcart or ask for help for nearly every irreg you recieve.
Any of those options are better than going fast for the sake of rescuing a doomed assignment.
Haha it's 40 days to join the union where I'm from. But a guy told me that as well, be on time and work hard until I make book. Hope it works out lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
krista-glover.jpg

Crazy eyes

IESucks

We
Hey there UPS family, I'm a new member of UPS in New York. Just started around 3 weeks ago. I'm currently a package car preloader and I'd like some advice to improve my work.
I've been struggling to pack the trucks, 4 cars being a bit too much to handle for me. Almost everyday my supervisor has to jump in and help me. I'm trying my best but I learn with experience. Any tips on how to keep up with the rest of workers? I always get overwhelmed or take a long time to get packages just right. A driver hasn't complained to me yet but maybe they're cutting me some slack as I'm new.
Also, would I be subject to termination if I work too slow? I try to be as accurate as possible and I'm a very hard worker but I get exhausted a bit easily right now, so that will come with time I think. My aspiration is to become a tractor trailer driver one day. (Currently 19, gotta wait until 21 before they consider me to drive)

Thanks in advance for any answers.[/QUOTE
Welcome to ups. It never gets better. One big cluster :censored2:

IESucks

Hey there UPS family, I'm a new member of UPS in New York. Just started around 3 weeks ago. I'm currently a package car preloader and I'd like some advice to improve my work.
I've been struggling to pack the trucks, 4 cars being a bit too much to handle for me. Almost everyday my supervisor has to jump in and help me. I'm trying my best but I learn with experience. Any tips on how to keep up with the rest of workers? I always get overwhelmed or take a long time to get packages just right. A driver hasn't complained to me yet but maybe they're cutting me some slack as I'm new.
Also, would I be subject to termination if I work too slow? I try to be as accurate as possible and I'm a very hard worker but I get exhausted a bit easily right now, so that will come with time I think. My aspiration is to become a tractor trailer driver one day. (Currently 19, gotta wait until 21 before they consider me to drive)

Thanks in advance for any answers.
It never gets better. Go to college

IESucks

Thanks in advance for any answers.
FYI . There's no family at ups