AFW/DFW???

Flaco50

Any info express driver info appreciated...considering a transfer to dfw area probably as a swing and trying to avoid downtown Dallas and downtown Ft Worth as well as any medical centers etc. so what stations should I avoid? What station serves north/northwest Fort Worth areas like Weatherford, Decatur,...Bridgeport area? Thanks

rod

Retired 22 years
Good luck avoiding Medical Centers down there. They are just like check cashing places in the getto--one on every corner.

rod

Retired 22 years
Any info express driver info appreciated...considering a transfer to dfw area probably as a swing and trying to avoid downtown Dallas and downtown Ft Worth as well as any medical centers etc. so what stations should I avoid? What station serves north/northwest Fort Worth areas like Weatherford, Decatur,...Bridgeport area? Thanks
So what you are saying is you are looking for a job-not necessarily "work".

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
MWLA serves the area you mentioned. ONYA serves the Alliance/Denton and north area. DALA serves Mid-Cities and south. AFW is a hub.