Ah, vacation...

rod

Retired 22 years
Sounds great! Sleeping late on Saturday is my big treat for the week. I get 6 weeks as well but I wind up taking 1 or 2 days here and there with usually only getting to take a whole week off once per year. I had this week scheduled but as usual, something came up. Hoping I can get Thurs and Fri off before my grandson (8 yrs old) goes back to school.

How do you manage to take "a day here and there" off? Don't you have to take a whole week at a time like everyone else?

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
The best part of being on a long vacay is getting to grow a beard. Nothing like looking like you're unemployed and ratty!!! One time I got pulled over near my house cause' I think this cop thought I was a hoodlum scoping out homes while people were at work.

satellitedriver

The best part of being on a long vacay is getting to grow a beard. Nothing like looking like you're unemployed and ratty!!! One time I got pulled over near my house cause' I think this cop thought I was a hoodlum scoping out homes while people were at work.
Was he right?
Sounds like you have some good coppers there.
Just joking, look at my profile pic and you will get my joke.
Working 47hrs a week and putting myself through college.
I would get pulled over and searched at least twice a week.

outta hours

I am currently on day 3 of my 21 day summer vacation. Sure is nice to see that mercury at 100-108 everyday now that I'm not out in it. It validates my decision to take 3 weeks in a row for my summer break. Supposed to be going to feeders in a few weeks, hopefully the timing will put me there the Mon. I report back to work. Excuse me but I've got to go, time for my morning nap.:sleeping:

wyobill

The best vacation is the one where you know your not going back. Ahhhh retirement is great. I can finally work on my golf game and ride that dam horse.

rod

Retired 22 years
The best vacation is the one where you know your not going back. Ahhhh retirement is great. I can finally work on my golf game and ride that dam horse.

I'm not into golf or horses (motorcycling, flying, WoO dirt track racing and fishing work for me) but I totally agree with you on the retirement thing:peaceful:

Upslady20

Wow Sat I checked out that pic.. no propecia for you.. where is your today pic??? I am on vaca in a couple of weeks but will catch up on all of the weeds that are growing with the rainy weather we are having..

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Wow Sat I checked out that pic.. no propecia for you.. where is your today pic??? I am on vaca in a couple of weeks but will catch up on all of the weeds that are growing with the rainy weather we are having..

Yeah!..You have more hair in your (on your?) beard than some people have on their head!!

rod

Retired 22 years
Was he right?
Sounds like you have some good coppers there.
Just joking, look at my profile pic and you will get my joke.
Working 47hrs a week and putting myself through college.
I would get pulled over and searched at least twice a week.

I enjoy your "caveman" commercials for Geico:peaceful: