Ahmaud Arbery's killers all found guilty of Murder

wilberforce15

and neither was Mr Arbery. and for like the tenth time even if he HAD stolen it in no way justifies the actions of those found guilty of murder.
Being a serial thief who was walking through somebody else's property, it is perfectly reasoanble to forcibly stop that person for law enforcement to investigate.

That's what they did.

Then he tried to kill them.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They didn't provoke the incident.

They were acting lawfully by using threat of force to detain a likely fleeing criminal. Perfectly legal. And it's not instigation or provocation.
Wow if only they had called this number 911 and said" we think this individual stole from a house, he is running down Santilla Shores ave . he hasa white shirt,tan shorts ,African american in his mid 20's" .......................i know that's a stretch, its hard for you to comprehend but had they done that he'd be alive and they wouldnt be bankrupt and in jail. I'll give you odds at least one of them gets killed in jail or prison, they have a HUGE target on them

KCJr-Phx

Stopping a thief with threat of force, and then using that force when attacked.
Ya he was stealing. He went in and came out empty handed every time he went there. He never came back with a truck or a bag. Your an idiot man. Every chance you get to say something bad about a black or brown you will take it. If a thief is a horrible person what is a person that judges people by their skin color? The white people weren't there to steal??? Smh you're a fool.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
258860400_264498685781713_1993297598736946352_n.jpg

Mutineer

From the Rittenhouse and Arbery cases, I think the big lesson to be learned is this:
If you chase someone down and things go awry, get ready to lose.

For the most part, except maybe under extraordinary circumstances, (kidnapping) If you are not a cop, do not pursue and/or attempt to do harm to those who are trying to get AWAY from you.

If a person is running AWAY from you, it's likely that person cannot be, and has no intention to be an immediate threat to you.

El Correcto

god is dead
They had more than reasonable suspicion this was the guy committing felonies and fleeing the scene. Arbery made it a fight to the death, he got what he deserved.