Ahmaud Arbery's killers all found guilty of Murder

bacha29

Arbery was a thief but didn't see anything worth stealing that night.
This was a murder trial, not a hockey game with delayed penalties. While he may of had a record of previous thefts nothing was found on him when he was killed. Stopping a person they were convinced was committing a theft and claiming self defense were the grounds for their defense. A story nobody on the jury bought into. Today vigilante justice suffered a significant setback.

El Correcto

god is dead
Forgive me,but exactly what law gives these men the freedom to chase someone down and murder him in the street? I aint seeing it
A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

I don’t know how a police officer telling you about Arbery, your neighbor telling you about Arbery and then seeing Arbery fleeing through your neighborhood from a house he had just trespassed in that had been burglarized isn’t reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

Oh wait I know how, they are white and he was black. Execute them.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

I don’t know how a police officer telling you about Arbery, your neighbor telling you about Arbery and then seeing Arbery fleeing through your neighborhood from a house he had just trespassed in that had been burglarized isn’t reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

Bullcrap.
If they were so certain he was a thief why didn't they call 911? the old man is a retired cop, I cant believe he couldnt get a car out quickly.

also,why didnt they chase down the White Folks that had been seen coming and going in the house? we know WHY,but why do you think they didnt chase the white folks?

El Correcto

god is dead
“Three men were convicted of murder Wednesday in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, the Black man who was running empty-handed through a Georgia subdivision when the white strangers chased him, trapped him on a quiet street and blasted him with a shotgun.”

This isn’t news at all. This is propaganda.

El Correcto

god is dead
“Three men were convicted of murder Wednesday in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, the Black man who was running empty-handed through a Georgia subdivision when the white strangers chased him, trapped him on a quiet street and blasted him with a shotgun.”

This isn’t news at all. This is propaganda.
A more accurate, truthful and less racist way of putting this first paragraph to introduce people to this case would of been.
“The trespasser who was fleeing their neighbor’s property which had been broken into multiple times and burglarized was chased down by former police officer and son, tried to fight off a citizen’s arrest and ended up shot and killed”

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
According to the Arbery family these men were deputized by the sheriff to chase him.
the notion that he was deputized was shot down early on the trial. actually a cop sent the homeowner a text telling him
“Greg is retired Law Enforcement and also a Retired Investigator from the DA’s office. He said please call him day or night when you get action on your camera.”

The homeowner never contacted him or asked him for his help.

Carry on

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
A more accurate, truthful and less racist way of putting this first paragraph to introduce people to this case would of been.
“The trespasser who was fleeing their neighbor’s property which had been broken into multiple times and burglarized was chased down by former police officer and son, tried to fight off a citizen’s arrest and ended up shot and killed”
Why weren't the white folks that had come and gone in that house chased down?
lots and lots of folks had been in that house

bacha29

Did you ever take the Georgia bar exam and if did you pass it have you ever served as council in a murder where self defense served as the grounds for the defense?