Ahmaud Arbery's killers all found guilty of Murder

KCJr-Phx

I can tell you liberals have never shot anything before.

Seriously, do you know how easy it is to kill something that doesn't know you want to kill it?

There is no wrestling match required. You just see it and shoot it.

If they were hunting, that's how it would go down.

That's one option, which would let him get away.

In this case, they chose to do the completely legal thing and try to detain him.

They obeyed the law.

That's one option, which would let him get away.

In this case, they chose to do the completely legal thing and try to detain him.

They obeyed

Yep. They waited.

They had a long time to shoot him. They didn't.

They could've shot them when he was far off. They didn't.

They could've shot him when he was close. They didn't.

They could've shot him when he was obviously beginning an attack. They didn't.

Tremendous patience and trigger discipline. That generosity almost cost them their lives.

Just like Rittenhouse.

You think juries never get something wrong?

If it has nothing to do with this, why was it changed as a reaction?
We know they do. We just saw the Rittenhouse verdict

newfie

This thread is like ground hog day . We've already argued what we believe was the merits of this case last year. Most of the posts here repeat the argument from then.

some of my own rambling thoughts on this case.
Jury did their job. I respect and support their decision. Defense did a terrible job if they couldnt get one sympathetic juror to hang it up in Georgia of all places.
i watched the shooter take the stand , I thought he did a terrible job and probably helped cook his own case.
Shooter sounded like a busy body thats constantly looking to get into someones business. you call the cops and then at most keep a visual of the suspect until the cops show up. Confronting him and trying to detain him was stupid.
daddy sounds like he was the instigator. I could mentally picture him saying lets get that N >>!!
not sure what the third guy did wrong ? Maybe help block in arbry when he was trying to escape. He was the only one I thought would and should have gotten off or only found guilty on a lesser charge.

was it one charge of malicious murder and 5 charges of felony murder for each person? That seems like an overkill. Looks political as hell.
one charge of either /or malicious or felony murder should have been it. Looks like Georgia piggy backs a murder charge for every assault /imprisonment /jay walking charge.
you cant kill one man six times. there should be an appeals for that one.

newfie

So he committed suicide? I thought so. And the defendants were just trying to talk him out of it?
the truth is always in the middle. One of the questions that was never answered is why he crossed a distance of approximatley 5 feet to attack a man who was holding a shotgun on him and trying to detain him. most people would have thrown their hands up in the air rather than do something so stupid.

bacha29

The prosecuting attorney set the matter straight and for all to see:
1. The defendants could not claim "citizens arrest" because they did not se a crime being committed.
2. The defendants could not claim "self defense" because they started the confrontation.

Now lets' see what you high school education public defenders have to say in response .
In the meantime let the appeals process and the hate crimes trial give them another chance to offer the same or a different defense.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The prosecuting attorney set the matter straight and for all to see
Now lets' see what you high school education public defenders have to say in response .

And you with your many years as a FedEx employee and all the legal expertise that comes with, agree with the prosecutor.

WDFD.

Last edited:

bacha29

And you with your many years as a FedEx employee and all the legal expertise that comes with, agree with the prosecutor. WDFD.
Only referring to what the prosecuting attorney stated publicly were the reasons why the defendants defense didn't hold up.
If you're not happy then I'm certain that the defendants would very much appreciate any useful assistance you would have to offer them in their appeals and hate crime trials. In the meantime the verdict stands until a higher court hear their appeals and the verdict from the hate crimes trial becomes known.