Ahmaud Arbery's killers all found guilty of Murder

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Only referring to what the prosecuting attorney stated publicly were the reasons why the defendants defense didn't hold up.
You're deflecting as always.

You hold no more ability to judge the merits of the prosecutor's arguments than any person here. Yet you sit there insulting people as only having a "high school education".

Arrogant.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well he wasn't a convicted felon.
Great point.
If he was in jail where he belonged he would still be alive. Stupid left wing anti jail policies got this dumb thug killed.
Screenshot_20211125-085850_Chrome.jpg

Seymour Packages

Great point.
If he was in jail where he belonged he would still be alive. Stupid left wing anti jail policies got this dumb thug killed.
View attachment 361210
Hope I never get gunned down in the street by vigilante whites. They may bring up all of my unpaid tolls from 2014. Ahmaud was a free man, doing what a free man should be able to do in his country. The defense attorney tried and failed miserably to put Ahmaud on trial. Fortunately, a sensible jury saw through the horse dung. Ahmaud simply had the misfortune of running into 2 vigilantes and their cameraman accomplice. Thankfully, the cameraman filmed everything and assisted the prosecution. I shudder to think what would have happened without video evidence. Now, they will all go to prison where they belong. Rittenhouse is free, the 3 amigos are headed to prison. The justice system prevailed this month.

bacha29

Hope I never get gunned down in the street by vigilante whites. They may bring up all of my unpaid tolls from 2014. Ahmaud was a free man, doing what a free man should be able to do in his country. The defense attorney tried and failed miserably to put Ahmaud on trial. Fortunately, a sensible jury saw through the horse dung. Ahmaud simply had the misfortune of running into 2 vigilantes and their cameraman accomplice. Thankfully, the cameraman filmed everything and assisted the prosecution. I shudder to think what would have happened without video evidence. Now, they will all go to prison where they belong. Rittenhouse is free, the 3 amigos are headed to prison. The justice system prevailed this month.
What may come out of this sometime down the road will be a expanded and much tougher hate crimes bill that expands the powers to combat the vigilante justice that some people believe they are empowered to employ.

BigGuy2732

I'm raising my children to have an in-group preference for their european heritage and others that look and believe like us. We all have targets on our back, this colorblind existence is over, the other side wants to genocide us.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What may come out of this sometime down the road will be a expanded and much tougher hate crimes bill that expands the powers to combat the vigilante justice that some people believe they are empowered to employ.
What hate crime?
You sit here talking about the prosecutor's arguments. Are you aware they presented no argument about racism? Just like no argument of racism was presented in the Rittenhouse case. Just like they presented no evidence of racism in the George Floyd case.

Yet you people push the lie that these cases were about racism. You people try to make everything about race.

Seymour Packages

I'm raising my children to have an in-group preference for their european heritage and others that look and believe like us. We all have targets on our back, this colorblind existence is over, the other side wants to genocide us.
Hispanics will breed you and your kind out in short order. By 2050 -2100 at the max , "European" features will be blended into a mix of Hispanic, African, White, and everything in between. Kind of like Obama. Figured I'd use him as an example cause it stings a bit more. This is the reality. Enjoy a faux sense of racial homogeny while it exists you Richard Spencer knockoff.

BigGuy2732

Hispanics will breed you and your kind out in short order. By 2050 -2100 at the max , "European" features will be blended into a mix of Hispanic, African, White, and everything in between. Kind of like Obama. Figured I'd use him as an example cause it stings a bit more. This is the reality. Enjoy a faux sense of racial homogeny while it exists you Richard Spencer knockoff.
Tell that to the Afrikaners in South Africa. We ain't going anywhere. The most conservative of whites have the most babies. Richard Spencer is a loser who voted for Biden and is a federal agent.

Seymour Packages

Tell that to the Afrikaners in South Africa. We ain't going anywhere. The most conservative of whites have the most babies. Richard Spencer is a loser who voted for Biden and is a federal agent.
Statically speaking, the lowest birth rates are in majority European nations. Even here in the good old USA, "white" Americans' numbers are declining. The IVF industry was developed due, in large part, to "white" women being unable to conceive or waiting too late in life to attempt natural conception. Couple that with the LBTQRX+LMNOP movement that is sweeping through the suburbs and urban centers, and it drives "white" birth rates even lower. A few corn fed families in middle America can't keep up with Lupe and Maria that have 5 kids a piece. Black and Hispanic women are statically the most fertile (hence the push to put Planned Parenthood clinics in majority African American areas and push the rainbow agenda). If African Americans are reproducing at record levels, Hispanics are gaining an economic foothold in the US and having more children than ever, and "white" birth rates/fertility are at an all time low, it is a matter of time before the "minority" overtakes the so called majority. Afrikaners will have died off as a homogenous society by 2100 as well. Their daughters seem to love the genetically dominant, indigenous South African and Namibian men, for some reason. With that said, I wish you the best of luck in raising your children. I pray they get away from you and your ilk as soon as they are able. Happy Thanksgiving!

wilberforce15

Except you already know Armed Robbery was a violent man prone to thievery.

The so-called vigilantes were right. They didn't gun anyone down.

If they wanted to kill him, that would be very easy without a wrestling match. Hunting is not hard.

They did everything they could not to kill him. And they broke no laws.

wilberforce15

Statically speaking, the lowest birth rates are in majority European nations. Even here in the good old USA, "white" Americans' numbers are declining. The IVF industry was developed due, in large part, to "white" women being unable to conceive or waiting too late in life to attempt natural conception. Couple that with the LBTQRX+LMNOP movement that is sweeping through the suburbs and urban centers, and it drives "white" birth rates even lower. A few corn fed families in middle America can't keep up with Lupe and Maria that have 5 kids a piece. Black and Hispanic women are statically the most fertile (hence the push to put Planned Parenthood clinics in majority African American areas and push the rainbow agenda). If African Americans are reproducing at record levels, Hispanics are gaining an economic foothold in the US and having more children than ever, and "white" birth rates/fertility are at an all time low, it is a matter of time before the "minority" overtakes the so called majority. Afrikaners will have died off as a homogenous society by 2100 as well. Their daughters seem to love the genetically dominant, indigenous South African and Namibian men, for some reason. With that said, I wish you the best of luck in raising your children. I pray they get away from you and your ilk as soon as they are able. Happy Thanksgiving!

Higher birth rates primarily come from very low intelligence. Lower birth rates with high intelligence.

That explains the phenomenon

Seymour Packages

Except you already know Armed Robbery was a violent man prone to thievery.

The so-called vigilantes were right. They didn't gun anyone down.

If they wanted to kill him, that would be very easy without a wrestling match. Hunting is not hard.

They did everything they could not to kill him. And they broke no laws.
What laws did Ahmaud break that day? Be specific and cite your sources.