any help would be appreciated

Thank You
Sorry never heard of air admin.

Tmd.

Thanks @hexmurph
Interesting, not a union job

just to add

AIR ADMIN ASSISTANT I: ONTARIO SUNRISE FLIGHT​

The ideal candidate for Administrative Assistant I will have six months to one year experience in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate will have an understanding of general office procedures. Additionally, the candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively, solve intermediate level problems, assist with basic research, and time management skills.

The Administrative Assistant I may be responsible for:

• General office duties, i.e. answering telephone, data entry, filing, etc.
  • Preparation of reports/presentations using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel Preparing and/or coordinating information for internal use and distribution
  • All other tasks as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
  • This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
  • Individuals who accept this job opportunity will be expected to be flexible in assisting with coverage in other departments, during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or leave of absence coverage and as required by their management team.