Air quality?

C

casual query

Yes, the building and the cars get dusty, dirty, nasty, mainly from cardboard dust. And the building is toxic from deisel fumes as well, when all those cars fire up to leave in the morning or return in the evening, not to mention what's going on over in Automotive.
So whose health do I endanger if I smoke a cigarette indoors?
Obviously any area where there are packages is off limits as a fire hazard, but this building is basically a GARAGE.

diadlover

casual query said:
Yes, the building and the cars get dusty, dirty, nasty, mainly from cardboard dust. And the building is toxic from deisel fumes as well, when all those cars fire up to leave in the morning or return in the evening, not to mention what's going on over in Automotive.
So whose health do I endanger if I smoke a cigarette indoors?
Obviously any area where there are packages is off limits as a fire hazard, but this building is basically a GARAGE.

Are you trying to justify that inhaling your smoke isn't as bad as inhaling the truck fumes? When the trucks fire up that is the sound of job security and a good paycheck, that smell is the sweet scent of being the best in our industry. Cigarette smoke? That is the smell of insecurity and selfishness. Good day sir.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Casual

Your smoking is optional. If you do not smoke, no one but you is put out.

If the trucks do not start, no one is going anywhere, and the US economy just went down the toilet. Look for the stock market to be less than 9000 by the end of the week.

And you really think that you can compare the two?

d

diadlover

dannyboy said:
Casual

Your smoking is optional. If you do not smoke, no one but you is put out.

If the trucks do not start, no one is going anywhere, and the US economy just went down the toilet. Look for the stock market to be less than 9000 by the end of the week.

And you really think that you can compare the two?

d

Great job at putting my post in your own words Boy.