Al Qaeda

av8torntn

This employs thousands of americans, collects income taxes, pays into social security and disability from both the goverment and private sectory people working on the project. This doesnt create prosperity, it creates growth.

Change your thousands of americans to millions of Americans and your statement would apply to the military.

Like the old saying goes the government could force every citizen into the military and you would have full employment with nothing to eat.

You constantly blame Bush but support Obama for having very similar policies. In my opinion we should give freedom a chance.

Of course it has been shown in study after study that a minimum wage destroys jobs. I could waste my time and break it down for you in single syllable words to try and explain it to you but in the end you still would not be capable of understanding. Even by your statements above you show a desire for a centrally planned economy but would rather have a few temporary low wage road construction jobs instead of long term higher paying jobs building fighter jets. Your lack of reasoning shows how weak the argument is from the far left in support large federal government. You guys never have enough as the government is as large now as it ever has been yet your excuse is that it is not large enough.

I suppose it is a moral victory that you at least admit that the Obama regime is against a prosperous America although I am certain that Obama would disagree with you as that would be the easiest way to get reelected.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is my comment.....What is that bump that's always in the middle of his forehead? When I first saw it I thought it was Ash Wednesday and then realized...that couldn't be. So is that where his horn will grow from just like the little nubs on Button? .....end of my comment. (provided for the overly confused)_

| Thursday, February 9, 2012 @ 2:00 pm | Ayman Al-Zawahiri Says Somalia’s Al-Shabaab Has Formally Joined Al-Qaeda, “Will Support Jihad Against Zio-Crusader Campaign”…
ayman-al-zawahiri.jpg

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Al Qaeda’s leader says that the Somali militant group al-Shabab has formally joined Al Qaeda.

A video translation by the Site Intelligence group released on Thursday said that Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri gave “glad tidings” that al-Shabab had joined Al Qaeda.

Al-Zawahri said al-Shabab would support the jihad movement against what he called the “Zio-Crusader campaign.”

Al-Shabab leaders have pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in the past, but the video — which was posted on an Islamic Internet forum on Thursday — is the first formal welcoming of al-Shabab by Al Qaeda.

The al-Shabab-Al Qaeda alliance in Somalia counts hundreds of foreign fighters among its ranks.

804brown

"Who is Osama bin Laden really? Let me rephrase that. What is Osama bin Laden? He's America's family secret. He is the American president's [George W. Bush] dark Doppelganger. The savage twin of all that purports to be beautiful and civilized. He has been sculpted from the spare rib of a world laid to waste by America's foreign policy: its gunboat diplomacy, its nuclear arsenal, its vulgarly stated policy of "full-spectrum dominance," its chilling disregard for non-American lives, its barbarous military interventions, its support for despotic and dictatorial regimes, its merciless economic agenda that has munched through the economies of poor countries like a cloud of locusts. ... Now that the family secret has been spilled, the twins are blurring into one another and gradually becoming interchangeable."

--Arundhati Roy, The Guardian (September 27, 2001)

moreluck

golden ticket member
al Qaeda appears to control more territory in the Arab world than it has done at any time in its history.

So that's what "decimated" means !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The words about AlQaeda on the run came directly from Obama's mouth!!!! Looks like he was wrong. What else is new?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Moreluck, do you recall the Battles of Fallujah? In the Second Battle of Fallujah we (the US) had 95 KIA and 560 wounded. We also used white phosphorous in that battle.

Of course, this was all preceded by the First Battle of Fallujah, where we lost 51 people, mostly Marines, and another 476 wounded, again, mostly Marines.

This, of course was started by the murder of four Blackwater contractors in Fallujah, and 5 US soldiers just outside of Fallujah.

Just to further clarify your erroneous picture, Camp Fallujah is actually located outside of Fallujah, actually about halfway to that other spot Bush is so proud of, AbuGhraib. Camp Fallujah does not have Al Qaeda, Fallujah does

That's what Fallujah has given us, at least 150 US dead, and over 1000 wounded. Al Qaeda was not in Iraq before we invaded, but they sure are now, and the oil that Cheney said was going to pay for that blood? China has it.

To make matters even worse, the chicken hawk, war mongering, Republicans want us to go back into Iraq.

No thanks.

Read this article about a group of female Marines at Camp Fallujah:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/iraq-female-marines-back-attack/story?id=15186478&singlePage=true

wkmac

Brave.

And generally speaking, yes but in fairness, I would like to hear the other gentleman's comments for full context.

BrownMeetPurple

Brave.

And generally speaking, yes but in fairness, I would like to hear the other gentleman's comments for full context.

the other person is your typical western apologist that appear on CNN,FOX,NBC as neutral experts in the field. their propaganda goes something like this... Osama didn't have freedom fries, that's why he bombed twin towers. We are hunting down terrorists (we didn't arm them!, your making this up tinfoil hat man!) We need Israel because they are us we are them. Israel is the only friend in middle east, she can slaughter women and children every couple years to "defend herself". We still send your sons and daughters (not mine though they're too busy "studying" at yale) to fight wars for Holy Israel (for a greater Israel to welcome the anti-christ..oops I mean the MESSIAH). Democracy. Freedom. USA. 'MERICA.

wkmac

the other person is your typical western apologist that appear on CNN,FOX,NBC as neutral experts in the field. their propaganda goes something like this... Osama didn't have freedom fries, that's why he bombed twin towers. We are hunting down terrorists (we didn't arm them!, your making this up tinfoil hat man!) We need Israel because they are us we are them. Israel is the only friend in middle east, she can slaughter women and children every couple years to "defend herself". We still send your sons and daughters (not mine though they're too busy "studying" at yale) to fight wars for Holy Israel (for a greater Israel to welcome the anti-christ..oops I mean the MESSIAH). Democracy. Freedom. USA. 'MERICA.

No matter, I don't believe in suppressing opinions, even the ones of which I'm pretty certain I'll disagree.