Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly a BILLION dollars to the families of Sandy Hook victims

vantexan

No and anyone who did is part of the problem I had a thread on this

Everything you believe in politically is dead
How can the Republican Party be "alive" if you don't vote? You have to win the vote. Instead of crying about everything learn how to participate. You can still whine about it all later.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Told people vaccines were safe hundreds of thousands are dead or have life long complications from it. To me that’s a lot worse than saying a shooting was a hoax (which it looks to have been)
You're saying a lot of very hateful things in this thread. Notable were "Maybe they deserved to have their kids die", and "I hope their parents are shot next".

You need to stop. Discuss Alex Jones, or whatever you'd like without wishing death on the people you disagree with. That's not OK.

It wouldn't be the first of your accounts we've banned.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

TheDudeAbides92

You're saying a lot of very hateful things in this thread. Notable were "Maybe they deserved to have their kids die", and "I hope their parents are shot next".

You need to stop. Discuss Alex Jones, or whatever you'd like without wishing death on the people you disagree with. That's not OK.

It wouldn't be the first of your accounts we've banned.
Ok sorry got carried away

TheDudeAbides92

I agree with you that Jones is a lunatic and says a lot of ridiculous things just for attention. He mixes things that are true with things that are outrageous that’s his game. But there’s a lot of people like that who do a lot of harm and they don’t get sued for the gdp of a small nation. So it reeks of a personal vendetta to me. There’s leftists who openly call for violence against white Christians daily and absolutely nothing happens to them

vantexan

I agree with you that Jones is a lunatic and says a lot of ridiculous things just for attention. He mixes things that are true with things that are outrageous that’s his game. But there’s a lot of people like that who do a lot of harm and they don’t get sued for the gdp of a small nation. So it reeks of a personal vendetta to me. There’s leftists who openly call for violence against white Christians daily and absolutely nothing happens to them
You can't seem to grasp that the parents didn't sue him for that much. The jury came up with that number.

TheDudeAbides92

You can't seem to grasp that the parents didn't sue him for that much. The jury came up with that number.
And that makes it OK? What does the 8th amendment say. Excessive bail shall not be required nor excessive fines imposed nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. So they’re violating that amendment as well as the first which guarantees free speech.

The court system just like everything else in this country right now is a completely two tiered farce

vantexan

And that makes it OK? What does the 8th amendment say. Excessive bail shall not be required nor excessive fines imposed nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. So they’re violating that amendment as well as the first which guarantees free speech.

The court system just like everything else in this country right now is a completely two tiered farce
You keep accusing the parents of being greedy and going after big money. They didn't. They wanted to send a message that if you're going to be despicable and get their lives threatened then they were going to hit back. Apparently you think Jones has the right to make up anything he likes and they're supposed to just take it, even if it could get them killed.

vantexan

Another thing that makes no sense to me is why these parents would be this caught up in what one very small media operation infowars has to say
Do you not read my replies? Jones has avid supporters and some of them issued death threats. Called those parents in the middle of the night. Geez man do you not see what the problem is there?

TheDudeAbides92

Do you not read my replies? Jones has avid supporters and some of them issued death threats. Called those parents in the middle of the night. Geez man do you not see what the problem is there?
So why does he have to answer for what his listeners allegedly did that’s ridiculous. Then Bernie sanders should be giving Steve scalise money for life because one of his supporters shot the guy. Everyone who’s a public figure gets death threats. I’m sure Alex and any conservative commentator get death threats every day of his life

TheDudeAbides92

You keep accusing the parents of being greedy and going after big money. They didn't. They wanted to send a message that if you're going to be despicable and get their lives threatened then they were going to hit back. Apparently you think Jones has the right to make up anything he likes and they're supposed to just take it, even if it could get them killed.
Yeah he does have the right the first amendment says that. And I don’t believe their lives were threatened in any meaningful way you’re saying that but it’s probably not true

TheDudeAbides92

It's fantasy, but unfortunately some believe it and like what happened in Oklahoma City they act out, killing innocents. A sad state of affairs.

Which the government started when they killed innocent people at Waco and ruby ridge and countless other instances since then all over the world. Funny that that’s never mentioned. Because when THEY do it well that’s just the price of doing business

Just like 60 something million babies aborted since 1973

TheDudeAbides92

You think the jury awarded almost a billion without proof?
Uh yeah that’s what a show trial is. They want to discourage free speech. They’re not gonna actually see any of that money. They just want to send the message that don’t you dare say anything contrary to the narrative

vantexan

Which the government started when they killed innocent people at Waco and ruby ridge and countless other instances since then all over the world. Funny that that’s never mentioned. Because when THEY do it well that’s just the price of doing business

Just like 60 something million babies aborted since 1973
Those people in OKC had nothing to do with Waco or Ruby Ridge. And that's my point. People like Jones stir people up and some act out.