Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly a BILLION dollars to the families of Sandy Hook victims

TheDudeAbides92

If we were able to get rid of the federal government almost all of these issues would go away. They are the source of almost every problem in our lives. Financially wise personal safety wise etc

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Every mass shooting is carefully planned by the government and law enforcement to push for the removal of the second amendment. So yeah I think we have a right to know who’s complicit in making it happen. They’re not random events that some deranged kid enacts on their own. You’d be a fool to believe that. They’re acting on someone else’s orders. I suppose it’s a coincidence that law enforcement just stands down in every one of these things too
Did you forget to take your medication?

TheDudeAbides92

Geez man, they went after Jones the only way they could for the harm he caused them. They didn't come up with the huge judgement, the jury did.
Right which they would never do to anyone else or any other media outlet. It’s a personal vendetta against him. And he’s just one man with a small operation not some giant conglomerate like nbc cbs abc etc

vantexan

Told people vaccines were safe hundreds of thousands are dead or have life long complications from it. To me that’s a lot worse than saying a shooting was a hoax (which it looks to have been)
That is a totally different issue. We're talking about how Alex Jones said horrible things about the parents of murdered children and got punished for it.

TheDudeAbides92

And their parents went along with that? Are you really that twisted?
Well all they care about is money clearly so it’s not that hard to believe is it? More than likely they were paid to go along with the narrative. How did the mafia keep people quiet ? That’s exactly what the government is