Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly a BILLION dollars to the families of Sandy Hook victims

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're saying the Left uses that to shut down conservatives on what they're doing. I'm saying both sides are guilty.
And I'll ask you again.
What conspiracy theory have conservatives suggested people shouldn't have the right to talk about?

You're saying both sides are guilty of trying to use the government to shut down conspiracy theories, so back up your claim.

Last edited:

vantexan

And I'll ask you again.
What conspiracy theory have conservatives suggested people shouldn't have the right to talk about?

You're saying both sides are guilty of trying to shut down free speech, so back up your claim.
I'm saying, ad nauseum, that both sides participate in conspiracy theories. You're the one saying that the Left uses the term as a way to shut down what it is that we're saying they're doing. I'm saying that it's way beyond that. Overgrown children are being manipulated into believing conspiracy theories and have expressed their beliefs here on this forum. I get your point about the Left with all the QAnon BS. But that's not them on this forum going on about evil plans, etc etc, that are out in the twilight zone. That's a bunch of right leaning rubes here who are bored with the mundane fighting over taxes and spending and school boards and etc, etc, etc. No, they have to have the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on the horizon. None of the usual problem solving. It's not poor people looking for work. Oh no no no, it's an eventual uprising where most of us are killed and the rest reeducated. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There's only one party that is saying conspiracy theories are dangerous and we should shut down free speech.
I'm saying, ad nauseum, that both sides participate in conspiracy theories.
Yes and there's only one party that is saying conspiracy theories are dangerous and we should shut down free speech.

I don't know why you've gone in circles to try and disagree with that fact.

vantexan

Yes and there's only one party that is saying conspiracy theories are dangerous and we should shut down free speech.

I don't know why you've gone in circles to try and disagree with that fact.
I was saying 5 years ago that Russiagate was a made up conspiracy by the Left to much derision. And not a lot of support from many on the Right here. So frankly when I see people spouting about crazy conspiracies I have very little sympathy for them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There's only one party that is saying conspiracy theories are dangerous and we should shut down free speech.
I was saying 5 years ago that Russiagate was a made up conspiracy by the Left to much derision. And not a lot of support from many on the Right here.
Who on the right tried to use the government to shut down your right to say that?

You claim it's happening but can't say when and only offer deflections.