Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly a BILLION dollars to the families of Sandy Hook victims

Up In Smoke

Absolutely that decision was not decided to be against Alex Jones it was against everyone, and free-speech. it’s a soft Tyranny, everyone just keep your mouth shut because you might get sued and lose everything or be socially outcast, even though you’ve done nothing wrong. Alex Jones is a Big mouth idiot. I thought everyone knew that. But his speech is protected because he did not incite anyone to do anything.
I'm not that familiar with the case, so did Jones have a chance to settle out of court?

Absolutely that decision was not decided to be against Alex Jones it was against everyone, and free-speech. it’s a soft Tyranny, everyone just keep your mouth shut because you might get sued and lose everything or be socially outcast, even though you’ve done nothing wrong. Alex Jones is a Big mouth idiot. I thought everyone knew that. But his speech is protected because he did not incite anyone to do anything.
He deceived and profited off many that were involved with the Jan 6 charade.

vantexan

Jurors saw it differently.

Nah
Yah, please explain. I need your help.
Congress can only do that which Article I Section 8 says they can do. Everything else is unconstitutional. They are not given the power to regulate or ban things that people might want to buy or own. The executive also does not have this power.

Therefore it is retained by the States.

vantexan

Congress can only do that which Article I Section 8 says they can do. Everything else is unconstitutional. They are not given the power to regulate or ban things that people might want to buy or own. The executive also does not have this power.

Therefore it is retained by the States.
Then maybe in a few decades SCOTUS will send it back to the States. Until then you have the National Firearms Act of 1934, and the Gun Control Act of 1968. I didn't create those regulations, just letting you know before you start raging.

Thebrownblob

Then maybe in a few decades SCOTUS will send it back to the States. Until then you have the National Firearms Act of 1934, and the Gun Control Act of 1968. I didn't create those regulations, just letting you know before you start raging.
1665834089904.gif

TheDudeAbides92

So how much does MSM have to pay the American people for lying to us every hour of every day? I’ll be expecting a check in the mail what’s good for the goose is good for the gander